Site Administrator
Staff member
I Just recived this:

i love you justin berfield .
i will give you my e-mail address.
leen_2511 (at) Yahoo.com

i love you

bye bye

I edited the email address so it (at) but that apart from that, its exactly how i recived it. I have never claimed to be Justin.

One of the reasons im posting - partly to laugh at the pathetic email, 2ndly its most likley my email was picked off from here so if the person "Kitty YF" who sent the email is reading this i dont want anymore emails.

Also was wondering wether anyone knew this person, maybe at official forums/safesearching. Also david i was wondering wether you could look up and see i any members have registered with that email. - only if u have time, its not a big deal, im just interested.

reactions?

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: A Werid Email

We have no members with that email address. I've received quite a bit of email from people thinking we can contact Frankie/Justin, Fox etc before now, this is the first that another member has reported to be receiving it.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

There is more, just had another email:

Hello justin?

how are you ?
my name is leen yahya issa .
I'm 13 years old .
and you are my best actor .
i love you so much .
i will give you my e-mail address again :
leen_2511@yahoo.com
pleas send emails for me ok ?

bye bye
40.gif

Dave, what sorta things do you get sent? any good ones? :D

admin

Retired Administrator

No many I its not anything I can particuarly understand, or requesting I release season 2 on DVD, or can I (as Frankie Muniz) email them back!:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

This is getting anoying now, i said i wasnt justin and to stop emailing, then i get this:

I'm sorry .
but who are you ?i want to know who are you ok .

then:

who are you ?
you didn't told me who
are you ?!

admin

Retired Administrator

Its probably easier just to block them. Personally I never reply to that kind of email anyway. :D

You might want to decrease your sig size, its a bit large, even on 1024x748. :D

samboo1

Interesting...i dont know anyone called Kitty YF, from here or Safe Searching. Does it not feel good to be known as Justin Berfield ;);)?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

I know!!!

And they continue

Email 5

i take you email from
the computer and i don't
know how but pleas
told me who are you .

Email 6

where are you ?

Email 7

i think i'm talking to my self now!
i want to know who are you now ...

Email 8

you know who is justin what i'm talking about him?
he is justin berfield .
and i told you i'm sorry because i started emailing you , but i want from you to told me who are you ?!

NOW , NOW

I only sent 1 reply - but obviously that was a mistake. The english aint very good so im guessing not native english, and the name suggests that also.

han_keep_smilin

I hate emails like that i got one one saying this guy was moving house to near where i live and it freeked me out i wondred how they knew me!!! then i realised everyone i knew had got the same one!!:D

simon_4420

At first when I was reading this I was laughing at how funny it sounded (sorry TJ), but then it just to be alittle weird. That is weird that even when you told her that you were not Justin Berfield that she carried on emailing you. Like admin said, maybe you should block her if you haven't already..

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

I have dont worry. It is a bit werid. but i think they have stopped.

reese35

I wouldn't be surprised if someone looked at my banners and thought I was Berfy. But if they'd look around in the VC, they'd see I'm not.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
You would be quite self obsessed if you where, all those pictures of yourself! :D

Nice new sig's sam and mike