Justin's New Home
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin's New Home

Default Justin's New Home

Justins New House

As you probably know Frankie been buying and selling house for a while and now Justin's in on the act.

House not really to my taste, but you could allways knock it down.....

Need help? Email Me Here

Default Re: Justin's New Home

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople
    House not really to my taste, but you could allways knock it down.....
    Well, it is awfully small!
    Thanks a lot for the link to the picture. For those who don't know it, Jessica Simpson's father and career manager, Joe Simpson, was Justin's production partner in the reality show "Filthy Rich Cattle Drive." That connection no doubt explains the quick sale (24 hours!).

Cool find Tj. Wouldn't everyone love to making that sort of money to buying houses like that......

I just found this msn page that comes up when you log out. It was a rich list of celebs under 25 and Frankie was on there.

Frankie Muniz

Earnings: $8 million
    $9.3 million Canadian
    4.5 million pounds
    $10.7 million Australian
    354.7 million rupees Next up for young master Muniz: Stay Alive, a horror film scheduled to hit theaters later this year. And if the flick's a flop, no worries; the star always has his hit sitcom, Malcolm in the Middle, to fall back on.

Its from the Frobes website. Got loads of other financial information on celebs, like top earners etc

http://money.msn.co.uk/MyMoney/Insig...25/default.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Malcoholic
    Well, it is awfully small!
    Thanks a lot for the link to the picture. For those who don't know it, Jessica Simpson's father and career manager, Joe Simpson, was Justin's production partner in the reality show "Filthy Rich Cattle Drive." That connection no doubt explains the quick sale (24 hours!).
    Well, that makes a bit more sense. I couldn't see Justin going out and wildly purchasing mansions and cars like Frankie does. I wonder if he has any plans of what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    I wonder if he has any plans of what to do with it.
    One of the news items said Justin is putting his present home in Studio City up for sale. So presumably he intends to live in this one. Makes sense; he's got three dogs now, so he needs the extra room!

wooooooow my new dream house!!!!!!! he is only young!! i wish i could afford a huge house like that $3.75 million!!!!!!

Reese: Well today my mom lost her mind

Yeah, looks like a nice house. Hope he has a good time living in it.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Post Re: Justin's New Home

Wow!! I like that house! It brings back memorys of watching the Newlyweds. I loved that show and I think its sad that they split up! They were so good together!
    I read that Justins friend grew up in Texas and he knew the Simpsons really well. That must explain why he got there house so soon.
    And with Justin producing ith Joe Simpson, he had a good chance to get the house.
    Wouldn't it be kind of strange to live in a house that was on the telly all the time and had to really famous people living in it?

Anyway I hope Justin has fun with whatever he does to it.

Quote Originally Posted by simon_4420
    I just found this msn page that comes up when you log out. It was a rich list of celebs under 25 and Frankie was on there.

Frankie Muniz

Earnings: $8 million
    $9.3 million Canadian
    4.5 million pounds
    $10.7 million Australian
    354.7 million rupees Next up for young master Muniz: Stay Alive, a horror film scheduled to hit theaters later this year. And if the flick's a flop, no worries; the star always has his hit sitcom, Malcolm in the Middle, to fall back on.

Its from the Frobes website. Got loads of other financial information on celebs, like top earners etc

http://money.msn.co.uk/MyMoney/Insig...25/default.asp
    Just an observation here, but isn't it weird how there's only two guys on the list, Frankie and LeBron James? I wonder why that is, i mean i heard a story the other day that women are still earning less on average than men, which is obviously completely unfair. So it's kind of weird that in terms of celebrity earnings it seems that women are earning more than men.
    You'll Never Walk Alone!

Those interested in the real estate ventures of the MITM lads may want to see this video clip of Justin giving a guided tour of his current home that he's put up for sale:
    HTML Code:
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/5460370013379226/et_012006/

The clip is from the Jan 20 broadcast of the celebrity gossip show Entertainment Tonight. The home used to belong to George Clooney. Justin is very fortunate in his timing. Clooney just received three Oscar nominations, for Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, and Best Original Screenplay. So the glamour value of the house has shot up just as Justin put it up for sale, so much so that he got, in effect, free advertising on a national TV show.