Welcome to our Newest User

sharkey_jhu

Hi,

I just joined this community, so I am sorry if this has been brought up before. I was wondering if anyone knew of any plans to release more than just the first season on DVD? Thanks.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Question about DVDs

You're right, it's certainly been brought up before. :D As of right know, we know nothing more than any other community. Our MITM insider MITM18 has issued his latest prediction that they will be released as a box set following the conclusion fo the final season, seven.

Here's a link to our most recent discussion on the topic: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=845&highlight=dvd To help keep the community tidy, I ask you make any replies regarding a DVD on that topic.

Let's use this thread to welcome you, the newest user to our community. We hope you enjoy your time here and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts and ideas.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yes, welcome to the voting community! I look forward to your posts and thoughts on everything here! Have a good time!:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Welcome to the forum, sharkey! I hope you have fun! I look forward to reading your thoughts and opinions. :)

purple

Haven't we gone off the topic of welcoming new members?
Never mind though
I looked at the video clip. I've never seen it before but it looks funny.
And welcome to all of more recent members, I hope you enjoy this site.