Create a MITM Character

simon_4420

woow, cool charactor I like that!:D It would actually work as you can see all of it happening in an episode of MITM. Shame that season 7 is going to be the last :( .

lala

This thread has being going for ages but here's my chance:

He'd be called Roberto Peter Smith (played by Ryan Malgarini) and he'd be one of a kind. He would be Dewey's friend. He is 11 and he loves to ski with his family. He is in love with Malcolms girlfriend Penny (played by Emma Watson). Also he plays the harmonica and the guitar and is in a band with Dewey, Chad and Resse called the French Fries. They turn out to be really amazing and become neighbourhood heroes. Malcolm gets into one of his moods and him and Penny are seperated and in the end Roberto dates her.

purple

Create an MITM Character

Tulua
A 16 year old girl who has a crush on Malcolm. She enjoys soccer and Basketball.She has mid length mousey brown hair, blue and green eyes and a beautiful smile. Her grades are always A's never anything below, never anything above. Her parents are called Hazel and Harry. They are extremely weird. They enjoy collecting Moths. Their favourite is the Fox Moth,which is plain brown(boring). They are also interested in the paranormal. They believe a family of ghosts live in their attic. They also think that the ghost of Barron Vladmir of Russia is out to get them.

Hal would fancy the mother, Hazel and they would get to know each other and Hal would become interested in Moths.

Re: Create an MITM Character

Yeah cool idea purple!! I've got an idea for a girlfriend for Dewey, it's just something that came into my head whilst looking at this post!!

She should be called Hannah and she should be 11 years old. She's 4 foot 8 inches tall and she weighs 6 stone or 38 kilograms. Anyway she loves to play tennis and hates hockey but she's quite academic!! Her grades are not always A+ but she gets A's B's and C's occasionally. She is terrible at Social Sciences and Philosophy but apart from that she's OK. She and Dewey have not gone further than kissing but they're great together. She has longish brown/blonde hair, blue eyes and quite a small nose. Dewey likes her ears and she likes his ears so they're ear lovers!!!! Her favourite drink is apricot, banana and Strawberry smoothie and she also likes to eat Fish and Chips!! (even though she's american). Anyway she's a cool character and she's also Popular so that's good for Dewey!!

Here's another character:
Meet Jake Andrew Collins:
Jake Andrew Collins is his name and he's a very interesting character in Malcolm in the Middle. He is very popular and he's also sort of a jock. He has medium length blonde hair, blue eyes and fairly tanned skin. He lives on the same road as the Wilkersons and is a friend of Reese and Malcolm.

He is very clever with an IQ of 145 but he is no way a geek!! He's probably the coolest guy in his school. He's aged 16 and he is 5 foot 8 going on 5 foot 9. He wears a size 8 shoe and he weighs 11 stone or 154lbs so he's no way fat!! He's fairly muscular and has a six-pack. He's a very nice person. Being a very nice person, he's sensitive and can also be mean if he wants to be. His enemy is Dabney and it's not because he's a krelboyne, it's because Dabney hated him and started kicking him and laughing at the age of 6 so Jake went crazy because of this. Ever since then nothing has happened but Jake looking at Dabney in a horrid way. Also when Dabney is mean, Jake is a bit mean back.

Anyway there's Jake Andrew Colling for you!!

vinnymonster

How's this for a weird one, without stretching the bounds of reality too much?

As you all know, because of the limits of permutations in any system, everyone has an unrelated identical, or near identical twin.

This is where Nigel Kraminsky comes into play. Recently moved into the locality, Nigel is a very sensitive kid, who abhorrs physical violence and preferrs to use diplomacy.

Now, Nigel has been raised by his mother and his two aunts, so he is quite effeminite. But, he manages to win over people because he is a pleasant, helpful and respectful kid.

Almost exactly the opposite of Reese. Now this is where the fun begins.

Nigel looks exactly like Reese, he even shares the same tastes in clothing and hairstyling.

If he were placed in the series, it would work well if none of the other characters realised that Nigel and Reese were two different people for at least two episodes.

What you guys think?

simon_4420

Vinny yet again you have come up with another great idea, lol. That would be really cool. You could have alot of fun with to charactors the same,inparticular with a smart Reese (Nigel) and the actually Reese. kind of like when there was a kid that looked just like Dewey, and they used him as a scape goat (or is it escape goat??) and he got the blame for their stunts.

vinnymonster

Thanks for that :D And I remember that episode, when Reese found out about Dewey's money day, I tell you, Dewey is machiavellian, a more sinister manipulative schemer than Lois ever could be!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
My character isn't a main one but a side one:

Name: BOB
weight: 380 lbs.
usual dress: Shirt too tight for him, stupid looking boots, "Super Mario Bros." cap, camo pants
purpose for the show: He is the very weird nextdoor neighboor the boys wonder about. He is usually seen every other day taking boxes out of his beat up van and taking them into his house. The reason?-Unbeknown to everyone(except maybe a nosy person like Dewey:D ) Bob is a illegal gun smuggler from Nicaragua.

So, what do you think?:D

Today's Russian phrase:
Hello-Zdrastvuytye

purple

What about a character who is called chris, and he lives next door to the wilkersons with his family.
Chris(The Dad): Is a 42 year old dj, who works at local clubs and bars. The only trouble is that he plays his music on his decks up in the attic so the sound travels along the roof and into the the Wilkerson's house. So they get annoyed with him.

Penelope(The Mum): Is a mysterious character and is often seen nosing into the neigbours back yards. She enjoys hoovering and watching American Sit-Coms. She hates nothing apart from reese treading on her flower beds.(Ha Ha Ha)

Leigh(The Daughter): Enjoys soccer and also watching american sit-coms. She could be a potential best friend of malcolm and a girlfriend for reese. She is often seen at The Wilkersons house. Helping Reese with his homework and doing a mini project with malcolm.

Jack(The Son): A mysterious character that is not often seen, but that is only because he spends his life on his playstation 2 and nitendo ds. Dewey knows him only through the chat rooms they have on the nitendo ds. They talk only through that every night at 7.00pm. No one else has seen him. He is given a private tutor for at home, so he never goes out. The only time i've seen him is when dewey went to the door and said "Is jack in". Jack happened to of answered it and then said "no he isn't" shut the door and hid in his room for the rest of the evening.

So what do you think of my Palrose family?

reese35

Here's a follow-up to one of my posts.
Here's what I'd do if I were a minor character in the series -
  1. Transfer to the same school he goes to (North High)
  2. Make an effort to befriend him (sit w/ him during lunch).
  3. If it works..., sleepovers,
  4. Playdates,
  5. Helping him go to college,
  6. Play matchmaker (get him a girl, but none he doesn't like)
  7. and finally going to college myself or w/ Reese - I'm a good cook too.

His name is Mike, he's in the 12th grade (same as Malcolm and Reese) and is a new neighbor just a block down from the Wilkersons. He's smart, about as tall as Reese and black, like me. He befriends Reese one day, and they both confide in one another up to the point when Mike vents that he has a problem with his parents - when his mother gets mad at him, he abuses him. Yeah, abuses him. (See if you can create something from this for an eppy.) Reese vents that he gets ridiculed in his class (from Malcolm Defends Reese).

reese35

WOWEE-WOW-WOW! What a twist! I go beat up Herkabe and get suspended! :D :p And we know we're kidding. But it could make for a good episode.

vinnymonster

Reese gets ideas off of Francis and tries them, ultimately, Lois and Piama get involved, and there is some kind of poetic justice.

Lois gains some admiration for her son through this, and Mike possibly moves in with the Wilkersons.

purple

Create an MITM Character!!!

I can't think of one at the moment, coz i'm not in an creative mood, but i wanna know your ideas for a character.
So get creative, and write it down on this thread!!!

There are some really cool amazing ideas but seeing as i've made a few mitm characters, it's cool that i can just look at the ideas though. Everybody is so creative. Well done!!

purple

yeah, everyones ideas are really good.

I have though of another one. A 16 year old boy called Sam falls in love with a 13 year old girl called Hannah, who happens to be the girl Reese fancies. Reese starts flirting with Hannah, and buys her a rose, and eventually wins her over.
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.