Submit Your Signature to Wish Justin Berfield a Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I can resize the sigs, but I won't have time until tomorrow night or Tuesday (probably Tuesday).

I like #4 too. I also like #2, but that's just cause I'm a sucker for stuff that rhymes.

I had an idea for an envelope. I was thinking about one of those cardboard tubes that posters come in. Someone mailed a photo to me in one of those one time. I have no idea where you would get one, or if the sell really large ones though so you probably won't be able to find in time. It was just a thought.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I like #2 the best.

I got my Atlantic Coast Championship Band Photo in a cardboard tube. I thought you wouldn't like to know. :D

Ah, I'm having a brain freeze...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for all your votes. It sounds like its' going to be number 4. I'm going to start working the card tonight or tomorrow morning. (whenever Christina's done resizing them). Basically, this is your last call to submit signatures. In the next hour or so, let's wrap it up.

reese35

Well, it's 6.51 EST (11.51 GMT). Guess there's no going back. ;) BTW, we using the current logo or one of my new ones? (outta curiosity)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
17 sigs, delivered as promised! :) Here's everything. I didn't include yours, Sam, because it seemed kind of pointless. I'm sure you'll just write on the card anyway. Probably really big too and drown out the rest of our sigs. :D (Hope this works, I'm using a different server for the sigs because image shack seems to be down. ) Here you go!

<O:p

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wildcat said:
17 sigs, delivered as promised! :) Here's everything. I didn't include yours, Sam, because it seemed kind of pointless. I'm sure you'll just write on the card anyway. Probably really big too and drown out the rest of our sigs. :D (Hope this works, I'm using a different server for the sigs because image shack seems to be down. ) Here you go!

<O:p
Is that all the sigs we have? I guess I was hoping for more. Aw well, it looks good. Size looks fine. I'll get going.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Is that all the sigs we have? I guess I was hoping for more. Aw well, it looks good. Size looks fine. I'll get going.
Wait, I thought we were missing some. Where are your's and Justin's and Davey's and Samboo's?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Did you just quote yourself? They're all there. Samboo's is on the first page. Mine and Justins and Davey Boys are on the second page. I'm glad everyone thinks they look okay. Thanks! :) If you need me to do anything else to them, just let me know. I can't wait to see how it's going to look when you get it all together!

Status
Not open for further replies.