Journals Info
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Journals Info

Default Journals Info

Default Re: Dewey's Diary - No Motorcycles

All right, that gives us a new use for the Metro. I have to say it was good, but it seemed more like Malcolm than Dewey. Of course, maybe I'm still stuck with the season one Dewey in my head. It was quite entertaining. I'll publish mine of Malcolm soon.

I agree, it´s good. You´re right Yardgames, if this was an episode from season 1 it would seem more like Malcolm, but now I think it also could be Dewey since he has changed a lot.

I too think it's great. It is definitely something Dewey would write. I imagined Dewey saying the words as I read them. I'm looking forward to future "Dewey's Diary" entries.
    Last edited by Amigo22; Sep 13, 2007 at 08:47 AM.

Why don't the two of you join in and take a character for this episode? I'll have Malcolm's entry up by later today. (it's 8AM in US right now)

OK, here is my first attempt at making some kind of web page, I have tried to take your ideas apannah, but not all of them are as easy to convert into websites as you may think

Anyway, this is just a first draft, I would put the menu at the top, this is 79KB so, assuming you make one for every episode, that is 9.4MB then 1 for each of the boys, thats 28.2MB, so as we have 500MB here I shouldnt worry in the least about filling up my server

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...otorcycles.swf

There's still a little re confirguing to do, dewey's head is a little low. The menu will go in the top left if you're wonder what the space is for.

The font is supposed to be a handwriting style font called "andy" I should auto install on your PC, but if it doesn't you may end up with a boring aerial or something...

@ Admin: That layout is really cool.

The only thing is, you mis-spelt my surname. Its Appanah. Sorry to critisise, but appart from that, I have to say, its rather impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by appanah
    @ Admin: That layout is really cool.

The only thing is, you mis-spelt my surname. Its Appanah. Sorry to critisise, but appart from that, I have to say, its rather impressive.
    Sorry about that just noticed it, I always get confused with the number of p's and n's in it

Anyway, I have just updated it, you can look again if you wish, but you might find its been stored in your internet temporary files, so you'll have to delete them first...

When you have done you Malcolm, I can give it the same treatment yardgames.

As regards different paper textures, I spent ages finding that one, so Malcolm is going to get the same, but I did find a nice disgustingly messy piece of paper for Reese

That's great. If Dewey were real,I think that is what he would say.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Wow, David, that is really fantastic. I especially like how it was always the size of the browser window. The title was in the handwritten font, but the actual entry was in Times New Roman, is that right? You may want to use Comic Sans MS instead, since that's a more universal font on Macs and Windows. It looks fantastic. I've been real busy today but I'll get to work on that Malcolm entry and get it uploaded here very soon.