Journals Info

samboo1

Hehe. Well there was none for Jamie and i thought Reese v Stevie was a good ep for him to write down his thoughts and feelings. lol:D

Re: Dewey's Diary - No Motorcycles

The season 1 Dewey has way longer hair. I think he got it shaved in season 2 or 3 though!! I think he should have it reaaly long like shoulder length!! I like the episod eno motorcycles it rules

Samboo1: it's great, especially the bit where 'mom thinks i'm deaf'. It's pretty great!! It does seem kinda stupid that Jamie won't talk because i wanna see that kid speak. He's about 3 or 4 so he can talk!!

CJman327

Jamie does talk in RVS(Reese Vs. Stevie). When Lois KKKKEEEEPPPPSSSS talking to Jamie and he says, "Shut up!":p :D Hilarious!:)

Amigo22

Super Moderator

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
The season 1 Dewey has way longer hair. I think he got it shaved in season 2 or 3 though!! I think he should have it reaaly long like shoulder length!! I like the episod eno motorcycles it rules

That was just in the Pilot ep, then he had it shaved. Then in Season 2 there were one or two eps (The Bully being one) where his hair was longer again.

CJman327

Here's a Jamie one for Burning Man!
This weekend we went to some festival thingy. We rode in a nice van but I couldn't get my apple juice! Dewey tried but then sat back down. He's my worst enemy now! Well, Daddy said something like, "I want this van to come back totally clean without stupid Jamie spilling apple juices and making scratches and messes." I hate Dewey and Daddy! So me and Mommy walked to these creepy people in something called a "twibe". They put "tatroos" on me and rings and stuff. Sort of like my play ones but at least 97 miles shorterer than them. I looked wicked awesome! And then my bestest brother Reese went totally weirdo insane and stuff and was whipping a flaming stick at peoples. I think it's called a "tworch". Dunno, I was too busy in the back of the cart with my Mommy and two ladies with nothing on. I could see things I hope I never see again. And I won't considering I'm 2!:p Put a diaper on, freakos! Stupid Reese then threw the flamy stick thingy and burned the van into flames! Daddy's boss person was so upset that Daddy had to dig septic systems and buy him a new transporty machine. Malcolm I think went night-night with a ladie like my Mommy. Once again it's a mystery! Daddy was so upset that when he came home there was no strange music coming from their room as usual(I think it means Daddy and Mommy need to be alone to pay their taxes. But Dewey said that they are rich and stuff. I want some ice cream, WAAH!!!!!)I don't know. Maybe they are super-gadget thingys spy perspn peoples and stuff like that. And also Daddy couldn't finish his cake last night and went with Dewey. Dewey didn't have a good time. He had waste, and did stuff like a slave! He's a big loser. But I don't wanna insult him. Speaking of Dewey and the spy thing. I want to go find him like in the story he told me when I was a new baby. Maybe we could find that ice cream helicopter and the bags of money! DEWEY! DEWEY! Oh yeah, Burning Man was da bomb dude! ;) Bye bye!

How did you like it?:D

Amigo22

Super Moderator

David - at the Journal page I got a message saying I didn't have permission to post a new document. I have two new Francis journals for season 1, which I will post here since I couldn't post them there:

FRANCIS - STOCK CAR RACES

This morning I played Pool with Stanley. He was really bad, so I told him I'd show him how it's done. Turns out, I wasn't that great either, because I hit the white ball right off the Pool table and hit Drew in the head. Just as all the cadets were running to get me, Commandant Spangler came in with his dog, Patton. I knew I was going to get in trouble for smoking, so as we lined up I quickly put the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it.

Spangler walked along with Patton and when they reached me he started barking. I copped a lecture from Spangler about how I have the worst attitude he has ever seen in all his years at Marlin Academy. And how I seemed compelled to break every rule, and that I was never going to make it in the Armed Forces (as if I even wanted to join the Armed Forces anyway). Then he compared me with Patton, which basically told me I needed to act more like a Jack Russell Terrier. This made him angry and he announced there would be no hot water for the floor for the entire month. After he left, the cadets all approached me and gave me a black eye.

Back in my room, while I was examining my eye, Stanley complained that the guys were wimps, since the lump they gave me wasn't even half the size of the one he himself gave me just to get me out of Riflery. I thanked him for pulling them off me, and, because he'd done me a favour, I decided to show him something very very cool. I opened my foot-locker, revealing my new pet snake, Otis. He only cost me twenty dollars. Of couse Stanley then complained about Spangler finding out, and that he would punish both of us instead of just me. So he promised he wouldn't tell, and we headed off to class.

Somehow, during class, Otis escaped from the foot-locker. I was shocked when we got back to our room and I discovered he was gone. But it was only a matter of seconds before I found out where he was: Patton started whining and then Spangler hollered "NOOOOO!" and I knew I was in trouble again. But then I had an idea: Spangler would not be able to punish me if I went home for a visit, so I booked a flight home then called Mom. Then I learned she had been spring-cleaning, and one of the things of mine she had found was a fake ID, for Olaf Mortenson of Wheatville, Montana. I decided that instead of going home and facing whatever punishment Mom would have given me, I would stay in school and face Spangler's punishment.

And I'm glad I did, because, after Spangler called us all into the Common Room, yelled at me and extended the sentence to no hot water, no television and an 8pm curfew for the entire academy for two months. Sensing another black eye was coming, after Spangler left I asked the cadets to do me a favour and send a picture of me to Mom with "I told you so" written across it. But then a strange thing happened. They were not mad at me at all. They cheered and clapped. They hated Patton and were glad he had been eaten by Otis. So the day didn't turn out to be so bad after all.

FRANCIS - SMUNDAY

I wasn't looking forward to today, because I knew Mom would receive a letter from the Southern Alabama State telling her about a really bad thing I did: I drove a backhoe into their swimming pool and made a ten foot crack. It seemed like fun at the time. So I called Mom, ready to explain it all to her, but instead it was Malcolm who answered the phone. He told me that Mom was sick, she had slept all weekend and thought today was Sunday, so they stayed home from school. Breathing a sigh of relief, I asked him to check the mail, and sure enough, the letter was there. So I asked him to hide it for me, and I'd come up with a plan later.
But things didn't work out that way. In Mom's weakened state, she could answer any question truthfully, and my brothers used the opportunity to ask how she found out about the bike incident. Last time I was at home, my friends made a deal with my brothers that Circus would eat a wet dog-food sandwich in exchange for giving them Dewey's bike. Malcolm initially tried to cover up by saying they stole the bike, until Mom informed me that in order to come home for the summer, I had to tell her the truth. I didn't want to rat on my brothers, but I also didn't want to be stuck in Military School for the summer either. So I told Mom the truth and my brothers were grounded for two months.

So my brothers found out I ratted on them, and they were furious with me, and threatened to give Mom the letter to get back at me. So I called the guys and sent them over to get the letter. But it turned out it wasn't the letter they got - Malcolm had taken the letter out of the envelope and replaced it with coupons. I don't know why he did that, since they told me they really had no intention of actually giving Mom the letter. So what happened with the original letter? Malcolm gave it to the one person he never thought he'd give it to. Yeah, that's right, he gave it to Dewey, who went straight in and hid it under Mom's pillow.
So now I am waiting to find out what Mom is going to do to me. I do deserve it though. I shouldn't have ratted on my brothers. I wish I didn't, because then there would have been a chance that Mom wouldn't have gotten hold of the letter. At least not until the next time she spring-cleaned, anyway.

admin

Retired Administrator

Sadly we are having some problems Amigo22, I shall post these two for you.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
FRANCIS - KITTY’S BACK

In our family, birthdays are just like any other day. Both Reese and Malcolm have never celebrated a birthday because they’ve been grounded for one reason or another. And Dewey, he expects nothing and he’s still let down. Well, not this year. Dewey was finally old enough for what I call the Brotherhood Initiation. My favourite TV show came on after I was supposed to be at home for Dewey’s party, so I arrived after his bedtime. The perfect time to get started on three whole days of torturing my brother. First I made him sleep on the floor so I could have his bed. The next day, we got down to business. I made him suck ants from a jar, put his face in the toilet (wearing a snorkel mask) while I flushed it, and finally, drinking contaminated water from a drip tray while blindfolded, which later made him sick, meaning I was stuck at home with him and Jamie while the rest of the family attended an award dinner for Stevie Kenarban, even though Stevie’s parents are angry at Mom and Dad. I didn’t mind though. I was glad to have finally been able to do the Brotherhood Initiation with Dewey. But I didn’t want him to hate me. So I let him in on a secret: Mom and Dad have this scented candle which they use when they do “grownup stuff” in their room. The next day, Dewey came home with a behavioural report Mom and Dad had to sign. He put the candle in the living room and lit it before showing them the report, and after initially getting angry at him, Dad started doing these weird hand motions on Mum’s back, then they ran off to their room. If only I’d thought of that when Mom told me I was going to Military School. I COULD HAVE SAVED MYSELF FROM BEING SENT THERE! WHY DIDN’T I FIND OUT ABOUT THAT STUPID CANDLE SOONER?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Looks good. :) Either David will publish it or I will after David fixes the permissions to allow me to. :D We haven't had a journal entry for awhile, they're always entertaining to read.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It's published now. An entertaining read indeed. It's always interesting to see hwo the eps played out in the eyes of the different characters.

It's now accessible from the Journals site and the Kitty's Back page on the Main VC.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just thought Id Bump this thread, i dont really have anything to say but i thought new memebrs might be interested in contributing.....

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Oh yeah, forgot about the journals. :D Thanks for bumping it up. I'll have more time in the comming weeks. Maybe I'll do some more for Reese. Graduation would be a good one to do.