Submit Your Signature to Wish Justin Berfield a Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesegurl

Ah, thanks everyone for letting me give a sig. :) I seriously thought that I had a bad rep and that I wasn't on here enough. I would come on here alot more but I'm on the fox Mitm site as well and its hard to do both.

Anyway here it is.....(hope its ok)...

Why won't it work? I have it saved as a bmp file and its a small enough size but it says theres errors. Any suggestions?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Try saving it as a jpeg file instead, and make sure that both the file size and the dimensions are small enough.

Reesegurl

Ok I'll try that now...

It still won't work. I tried to put it on a jpeg file but the only files that will let me save it are bmp. tif and something else. I tried tif and it would'nt work. The size is noly 83KB.
Maybe I could put it as a seperate link to this site and try it that way.
I don't know why it won't work theres nothing wrong with the sig and it scanned well. :(

yardgames

Retired Administrator
To my knowledge, your upload priviledges aren't reduced if you're a new member or anything like that, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Are you sure it's smaller than 620x240? If you can't get it to work, it's just fine for you to upload it somewhere else and post a link.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
@Reesegurl--Try uploading it at Image Shack: http://www.imageshack.us/

You don't have to register or anything. Just upload your image and post the link to it here. It says that they accept bmp files. Hope that works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.