Season 6 is Here!

reese35

It's 6:13pm in Orlando, FL. on Christmas Day, 2005. Finally after hours of labor, the Season 6 section of the MitM inGuide is right here. It is said that a man would be nothing without his friends. I'm living proof, and so I dedicate this section to all the members and my friends at the Malcolm in the Middle voting community, especially David (Admin), Sam (yardgames), Samantha (samboo1), Justin (J.), tjpeople, Amigo22 and others for giving me the motivation I need to bring this great Cristmas gift in in time. So, without further ado, KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Hey, it's the day after Christmas, everyone is probably checking out their new stuff, so am I, I just decided to take a break from all the DVD's I got. :) Give them time, they will come. :) Looks good, by the way.

reese35

Ah, I don't blame them. I just got my new iPod nano - works like a dream. Best gift I ever got or ever will get.

vinnymonster

Already seen season 6, its a good one, unfortunately, theres not enough Piama :(

But I have to admit you did a fantastic job with your season guide, very easy to read, and hard to put down. It makes me glad I joined this forum :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, that's amazing Mike. Awesome job! I hope you still have time to enjoy your Christmas after all that.

It looks really good. After you have all the other seasons done, I'll print a copy for myself and refer back to them when I'm some old foggie trying to educate my kids about MITM. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Once again, excellent job Mike! All the time and effort has payed off well. Which season are you going to work on next?

samboo1

That's really great Mike. I can add it to my list of great xmas presents ;)
Well done, cant wait to see more.:)