The MITMVC is 1 year old in 4 days...

admin

Retired Administrator
Well its now almost a year since the birth of the MITMVC, whose official birthdate is 10/04/04.

I can see that it has grown hugely in that time, with well over 1,300 members in less than 1 year - that is quite impressive. And many more than its competitors.

I hope that in the next year we can double, if not more than double, absolutely everything.

My main hope is that the forums will grow the most, and become the centre point of the MITMVC Network.

Credits go to absolutely everyone who has posted here on the main MITMVC, voted and rated episodes. and just those who have simply visted the site to gain some MITM knowledge

If anyone has suggestions for imporvements for the MITMVC, or MITMVC forums please feel free to add them here, no matter how trivial they are...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You've done a fantastic job, David. You should really be proud of yourself. It was such a cool and original idea, and a great way to bring the MITM fans of the world together.

I remember when I first got to the MITMVC. It was really neat because I didn't even remember a lot of the episodes, so to be able to refresh my memory (somehow I had never seen Charity, so it was like a brand new ep) and to share opinions with other fans was (and still is) very neat. Keep up the great work!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I think everyone should be proud of everyone. But David deserves a good ammount of this proudness because he put up with all us Americans. ;)

But as in K-19 The Widowmaker(a movie) it says:

Without me... You are nothing *long pause*
Without you... I am nothing.

Wemboy

Yeh fair play to you mate, must be a lot of hard work, but we all appreciate it. It's good to be able to talk with people who know ridiculous amounts about the show, instead of most people who just watch it every now and then. I learn something new every time I log on! It was great to find a site that was like the official Fox forums, only this time it didn't suck, so i'm glad I joined, here's to (at least) 1 more year and hopefully many more!

allison

I agree, it´s a great forum and a nice community. Not only that one can talk about every detail on that show (other people who aren´t into the show would probably think you´re a freak :D ), but many of you also came up with some great ideas which made the forum even more interesting (like the awards, quiz etc). It´s also cool how you can rate the episodes and see what other people think about them. It´s great how everyone makes a contribution to this site (like the diary entries and things like). I hope this page will exist for a long time.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
As i have said before - this is an amense site - and all credit to you david for starting it - it has alot of potential to grow.