I Think That Francis and Piama Should Get Their Own Spin Off Show!

vinnymonster

I have been watching Malcolm in the Middle since it was first aired over here in the UK.

Its a very well written and humerous programme, at present, my favourite characters are Francis and Piama who I dont think get enough on screen time to deveop fully.

The relationship between these two is well worth exploring and their characters are worth developing further.

Plus, its also true that Emy Coligado is very attractive, so theres another valid reason for a spin off show :D

reese35

Well, due to his absence, that should be the case. We don't get into his life much since season 6. By the way, welcome to the forums. I'm Mike; call me reese35. I'm sure you'll meet the chiefs David (admin) and Sam (yardgames). You have no idea the fun you're in store for!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Hey! You forgot me! :)

Welcome to the fourms! Sam and I fight a lot, so don't think much of it when you see it happen, enjoy it. We all look foward to hearing your thoughts and opinions soon.

vinnymonster

What about the rest of the members, what do you guys think? Should Francis and Piama get their own show, and if so, what should it be called?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Not trying to be mean, but I cant see that as a lasting show. It seems to me it would last maybe one season.Interesting idea, though. If it was made, it could be called "FP"
Oh yeah, Vinnymonster, I left you a pm in your pm box. Its thanks for replying to my fanfic.:)

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Well, I like the idea, because i really like Francis and Piama a lot, but, like tony_montana, I don't think that a spin off would last very long. I mean it seems like the writers don't have a lot ideas for Francis-Piama-storys as both of them don't appear on MITM anymore... unfortunately... :(

vinnymonster

I been thinking, they get a run down hotel somewhere, maybe its a kind of backhanded gift from Hal's dad.

Anyhow, when they get there, they find the place is actually haunted, but Piama being the tough woman she is, soon has the spooks afraid of her.

And Francis being a resourceful guy uses the spooks to their advantage.

I just cant think of a title, but I do have another idea, if MITM has been cancelled, maybe Reese could move in as the head chef. He'd be scared of the spooks at first, and he'd also be doing the usual Reese stuff. Maybe even the ghost of Ida could turn up for an episode?

simon_4420

I think it would be a good idea, you could even have Lois and Frances phone arguments still. As for a name not sure..... But depending on what sort of style the show would be "ASH- Burn Baby Burn" ?? might be a good theme song as its lively and would be good to play you introduce the stars. I like the idea of the burnt out hotel somewhere that's haunted, we would be able to see more of Piama's ruff side:D ;)

D

Deleted member 1693

Well, those networks always have ideas of their own.

But what if... each person had their own mini-channel and they took turns... And people could air their favorite clips of their favorite episodes of their favorite shows along with videos they make themselves to transition... They could comment on the clips too... Other people could put in some input...

Oh, man... I just re-invented YouTube. Grrrrrrrrr... -sniffle-

Honestly, I thought I had something original going. >':