7.10 - Malcolm's Money

Tyno

Malcolm-France
I just checked at the TV Guide's website, and on January 6th the episode 7.10 - "Malcolm's Money" will be aired ! :)

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: Season 7 Dossier (Warning This Thread is 100% Spoilers!)

Tyno said:
I just checked at the TV Guide's website, and on January 6th the episode 7.10 - "Malcolm's Money" will be aired ! :)

Thanks for that Tyno, I shall create a new thread out of this for you :D

admin

Retired Administrator
MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE
Air Date: 1/6/06 (FRIDAY)
Time Slot: 8:30 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (MIM-710) "Malcolm's Money"

MALCOLM'S MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, ON FOX

Spoiler for Malcolm's Money:
When Hal and Lois receive a check for $10,000 made out to Malcolm, their first instinct is to keep it and buy new pipes for the house or a new boat, until Dewey overhears their plan and wants a piece of the pie. In a weak moment Lois spends the entire chunk of change on a dollhouse, but they feel so guilty they end up paying Malcolm back. Meanwhile, Reese spends all of his free time in a nursing home on the "Malcolm's Money" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Jan. 6 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-710) (TV-PG L)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

The spoilers for Malcolm's Money have finally arrived! :d

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. There are previous malcolm money issue still not resolved!

Spoiler for click me - i dares ya:
Anyways, reese in a nursing home? let me guess he thinks he gunna get paid? or there gunna die and leave him money?

admin

Retired Administrator
I would guess its something like that. Perhaps he's heard something on the TV about someone who worked in a place like that gaining money from some writing them into their will

admin

Retired Administrator
It would be interesting to find out exactly how Malcolm won/earned such a large sum in the first place! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Wasn't he supposed to win some money or something in "Experiment?" That's been a really long time ago, but it's the only thing I can think of that he might have won money for. If that's what it's from, he owes Reese some of it too. :) It's probably something new that they just made up for this ep though.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I just saw 'Experimet' a while ago! :)

Malcolm, Reese, and Stevie all got a pencil case, the company got all the money.

vinnymonster

My guess is that he earned it in some form of academic contest that took place between episodes, or perhaps he's really some kind of secret supervillain and extorted the money from the US government? They should have explained it though.