• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know (counted as 'Yes') :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'm not sure if this project is still on since this thread seems to have died, but I had some time so I played around with some designs. These are only 1/2 the original size to reduce file size. The originals should fill up a normal 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. They're the same design, only 1 has confetti and 1 doesn't. I can also take out any of the balloons and other stuff too. We still have plenty of time to pull this together if people still want to do it. People should start sending in their sigs whenever they get a chance.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks! Now, all we need to do is decide who is getting the card, get people to send in their sigs, and put it all together (unless, of couse, anyone else has a design to submit.) I think we should mail it off by the end of January. That will give a week or so to get there, then a few more weeks to lay in his huge pile of mail before he actually gets around to seeing it. :) I nominate J to go get the card since he so generously volunteered earlier n this thread :D (J/K)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hey! I was just sorta kidding. Sam's the one who actually volunteered you. :D Besides, I did the design, do I have to do everything? :D

I will take the new address that David gave us and put it on the design this afternoon instead of the cybersplat address. I still need a place to upload the large image file though.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Christina, use Google Base. You can upload anything there fore free and they'll give you a web address for it. The new URL is much better. And I don't care, I can print it.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Let me post what we have so far:

• Yardgames will print the card.
  • Christina designed the image for the card.
  • People with a positive rep, and 50+ posts may upload signature, small message, and where they live to site.
  • Card will be sent at the beginning of February (yet to be decided).
Let's also include a 4x6 (or 5x7) of that earlier photo of the family 'celebrating' with the cake that orignally the 100th episode party.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yes, that about sums it up. We will be sending the card around the end of January/Beginning of february. I don't really think we should use the b-day cake image. I printed it out after I did it and the quality was pretty poor. Too bad no one can find one with higher res.