I feel sorry for Reese

AlexTheMartian

man I feel so sorry for Reese. He can never have a girl, he can never hold a job, he is not that smart, he has is everyone's enemy, and he gets grounded the most. I feel so sad for him, he must get depressed, maybe in a future episode he will? that will suck.

He probably will be locked in his room when hes grounded and start listening to emo music and will dress like an outcast at school because nobody loves him. Next thing you know, he will be one of the people going to an Art school when he goes to college, like the one I go to, and he will start dressing Gothic like people in my school do and thinking they are a werewolf and only will go out with others that think that way. But then he will probably see that the Culinary Arts department is having a chili cook-off, and he will enter into it and win first prize, and change his major to Culinary Arts

Then I become friends with him because he is in one of my liberal studies classes, and since I am doing visual effects and motion graphics as an Animation major, he like the stuff and decides to come to work with me one day, and he ends up becoming a Producer, and the character Reese will be doing the same as the actor himself.

han_keep_smilin

Re: I feel soory for Reese

Awwwww I feel sorry for him too it is funny though to whatch him be stupid and like in experiment when Malcolm and Stevie are amazed because he made an enzyme and they had spent ages trying :D I love that one :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: I feel soory for Reese

I feel bad for Reese simply because he’s misunderstood. Everyone sees him as an idiot an a bully, but I think there’s more to him than that. As we saw in season 6 he’s really pretty sensitive and I think the main reason why he bullys people so much is because he’s afraid of rejection. He feels like as long as he can control people by beating them up, they can’t hurt him.

A good example of what goes on in Reese’s mind is the episode we just saw—Army Buddy. As long as his and Abby’s relationship was no deeper than them being just buddies, everything was fine. They got along so well because they shared a common interest, which was beating the crap out of each other. As soon as it started to change (in Reese’s mind anyway) he wanted to run away at first because he couldn’t deal with the thought of having a relationship where he would have to show real feelings. That would mean he would have to lose his tough exterior and make himself vulnerable. Last time he opened up and showed his true feelings, he ended up being crushed (Reese Joins the Army Part I) and he likely felt that would happen to him again. It did happen to an extent, but luckily he didn’t have too much invested in the relationship before he realized that he and Abby would never be more than just friends. In the end, he’s more relieved than upset because now he and Abby can go back to being buddies with no real emotional involvement (other than friendship).

Reesegurl

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Poor Reese!!! :( I always feel sorry for him to! I love him so much!!! His life is so hard and cruel! Why do ll the girls dump him? Can't they see that hes gorgeous and lonely! Its like nothing good ever happens to him @ all!

I hate the way he has no friends I mean I know he was a bully but he still has feelings. If I knew him I'd go over to him and give him a giant hug and never let him go!!!!!!!! The worst thing, I think, that ever happened to him was when Beth dumped him in the army1 ep. I mean how can she just not like him like that? She was all over im the day before! And he put so much effort into coming to see her with the music and everything, he even said 'I love you' How could she turn him away??? Isn't it every girls dream to have a a lad climb up your window and have violins and a horse and tell you he loves you!!! Shes mad to not like him!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

You don't have any friends- Malcolm
Mom told you your never allowed to talk about that- Reese:(
AHHHHH!poor Reese!

reese35

As we saw from Malcolm Films Reese, he does have a sensitive side. Here's what I'd do if I were a minor character in the series -
  1. Transfer to the same school he goes to (North High)
  2. Make an effort to befriend him (sit w/ him during lunch).
  3. If it works..., sleepovers,
  4. Playdates,
  5. Helping him go to college,
  6. Play matchmaker (get him a girl, but none he doesn't like)
  7. and finally going to college myself or w/ Reese - I'm a good cook too.
Keep in mind that this is fiction. If none of that works, can't say I didn't try.

BREAKING NEWS from reese35news
The post you're reading is now my
200th post!:Exclamati:D :Bomb:

AlexTheMartian

reese35 said:
As we saw from Malcolm Films Reese, he does have a sensitive side. Here's what I'd do if I were a minor character in the series -
  1. Transfer to the same school he goes to (North High)
  2. Make an effort to befriend him (sit w/ him during lunch).
  3. If it works..., sleepovers,
  4. Playdates,
  5. Helping him go to college,
  6. Play matchmaker (get him a girl, but none he doesn't like)
  7. and finally going to college myself or w/ Reese - I'm a good cook too.
Keep in mind that this is fiction. If none of that doesn't work, can't say I didn't try.

BREAKING NEWS from reese35news
The post you're reading is now my
200th post!:Exclamati:D :Bomb:
lol, he should go to the college I go to, The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles, their culinary arts (cooking) department is great and even on TV sometimes (local CBS news). Noy my college would love the advertisemrnt if it was used in MITM, lmao!

vinnymonster

I think we all feel sorry for Reese.

Dont forget, Reese achieved something Malcolm with all his genius hasnt achieved.

When he got religeon, he managed to fly via the aid of a whole load of helium baloons and an old chair.

Admittedly he came crashing down to earth and it was a dumb thing to try, but he did look kind of cool when he was flying :D

purple

i feel sorry for reese coz he isn't the cleverest of guys. yet he is very handsome. does he ever get a girl? i have never seen an episode where he has got a girl. If he hasn't i don't know why coz he is so fit. But if he has then well done to him.

ajpp16

purple said:
i feel sorry for reese coz he isn't the cleverest of guys. yet he is very handsome. does he ever get a girl? i have never seen an episode where he has got a girl. If he hasn't i don't know why coz he is so fit. But if he has then well done to him.
hes had a couple...there was the one in reese joins the army although she didnt actually like him as she wsa with malcolm instead and i swear i remember him having one before that as well. maybe he hasnt had that many gfs cos most ppl think hes a loser and a bully so they dont even bother tryin to get to no him

Wemboy

@Purple: Well given all his faults, he actually has had a few girlfriends. In the first season, he kind of gets with that Cheerleader right at the end of the episode. Also he goes out with the "stupid girl" who had previously been with Malcolm. I guess he never really has a serious girlfriend, but then neither does Malcolm. You have to remember that although Justin Berfield is considered very attractive by many, we're talking about Reese here, it's his character that has to get a girlfriend. And knowing what you do about Reese, I think you'd agree he'd be pretty high maintenence to say the least. The characters are meant to be "losers" when it comes down to it, so if it was easy for them to get girls, it wouldn't really fit the storyline.

purple

Ur Right Wemboy. Although It Would Be Cool Just For 1 Episode Reese Gets A Girl. Check Out The Character Leigh I Created In 'create An Mitm Character'. It Would Be An Intresting Yet Funny Episode If It Happened.