Do you watch MITM repeats/reruns?

Tyno

Malcolm-France
In France, Malcolm is airing at midday every day (exept the week-ends) since almost three years, so I watch sometimes, when I can, but when you're at school or you have a job, it's pretty difficult to be home at midday... Fortunately, I have all the eps just there, on my computer, and I can watch 'em whenever I want! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I told you I would do this! Eventually. OK, this is my handy dandy Excel spreadsheet which includes every episode, I think through Malcolm Defends Reese, in a random order. Makes choosing which episode to watch MUCH easier because it tells you. And then you watch some episodes that you thought you didn't like as much and you remember something about them you like.

A couple of notes: It's in HTM format, so it will open in a web browser. But the way I use it is by opening it in Excel (right click, choose Open With, then Excel) and then I blacken the square to the right of each episode after I've viewed it to help me keep track of where I'm at.

So without further ado, here it is. Enjoy.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
List doesn't work for me, comes up with an error page. And BTW in Internet Explorer there isn't an Open With option. Saving Target As saves it as an HTML document.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
You could try savign it in the original excel file format and zip it up, then upload the zip file (since the forum doesn't accept the xlw file extension).

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Hehe... WAY too much work for me.

Sam, how dare you blame your own short-commings on David? He is a god to you, me and everyone else. We can mock, and parody this god, but never, ever blame him. :D
(Note: I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but this is a joke, please don't take it serious, except for Sam :D)

simon_4420

How many episodes you got??

I'm just curious to know how many episodes of Malcolm in the Middle everybody has on their computer or burnt onto disk?

I have 120/138, which is 18GB and includes some outtakes that I found. I only need 18 more (until the next season 7 episode comes out) mainly from season 2 and season 4. At present they are all on my PC, one day I will burn them onto disk, I started with season 6 as that was the first season which I had every episode too and got as far as 6 episodes burnt to disk.

Only thing is I can make up my mind which episodes to watch now....

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: How many episodes you got??

I'm so proud of my collection. :D Of course, only seasons six and seven are my own hard work of recording all the eps. Season 1's on DVD; seasons 4 and 5 are torrents (good quality, I might add :D) and seasons 2 and 3 are gathered from all sorts of places but are mostly rather poor quality from when the MITMVC used to host the eps.

purple

i normally have to watch the repeats coz i don't have sky so i watch them on bbc2 on a sunday. I think that's ok. Do you?

ajpp16

i do usually, like the ones on sky one/two and bbc2 on sundays. i didnt realise the new season would start to air here so soon after it started in america even though it was like 3 months ago it started over there (i think)....i htought it would take longer to get here for some reason:confused:

Wemboy

Well BBC2 seems to be repeating series four in the Sunday night slot, which is ok i guess. Shame they didnt show all of season five, looks like they're going to show the Reese Joins the Army eps all at once when they begin to show season six which i thinks quite a good idea. Just hope they stick with the Sunday night slot, because i think it's pretty much perfect for MITM.

Malcolm_Lover<3

In Belgium we are only down at season 4 (so this really sucks!)
And i wanna see season 7 so bad!!:(
But yeah i definitly watch reruns:)
But it sucks that you guys (i know some of you) already get season 7 and i don't :mad: :( ooh well..:eek:

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
You will see them eventually, don't worry. And you get to see the spoilers and discussions of them, so you know what they are like before you see them, You just may have the better deal. :)

osoq

I own Season 1 on DVD and have seen select episodes from VC when they used to host the episodes. Other than that, I'll occasionally watch a re-run if I catch it on but I don't make sure I'm watching TV at a certain time so I can see the re-runs.