Grand Theft Oh No!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
*Note: I decided to write this fanfic as just a little one parter. Even though its a one parter, I tried my hardest not to make it too short. And if your wondering, I havent written any more of my other fic "Wilkersons, meet the Griffins!" because Im trying to come up with ideas. Anyway, enjoy this one!
.....................................................................................................
(sing along!)
yes, no, maybe, i dont know, can you repeat the question?
your not the boss of me now, your not the boss of me now! your not the boss of me now and your not so big! your not the boss of me now! your not the boss of me now! your not the boss of me now and your not so big!
Life is unfair.........................
....................................................................................
It was a normal day at the Wilkerson household. Hal and Lois were out shopping for "nightime playwear" and amazingly left the boys home alone. Dewey and Malcolm were sitting in the living room, watching tv and waiting for Reese to bring "it"...
(close on malcolm): Reese left a few minutes ago to go get something..me and Dewey dont what it is. Reese just told us it was cool. Knowing him, its probably the dumbest thing on earth.
At that moment, Reese busts in.
Reese: I got it!
Dewey: What?
Reese: This!!!!
Reese holds up a PS2 game...Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas.
Malcolm/Dewey: WOW!!!!!
Malcolm: How in the heck did you get that?!
Reese: Some dweeb said his parents didnt want him to have it, so I bought it off him for fifty bucks.
Dewey: Lets put it in!
They all go over to their PS2 they had recenlty gotten. They stuck it in, and since Reese was the one who purchased it, he got to play first.
Malcolm: This looks neat!
Dewey: Yeah!
Reese: Let me try this mission!
Reese goes on a mission in the game where CJ(the main guy) and his friend Ryder go rob a fast food place.
Ryder(game): Just hand over the cash!
Fast food worker(game): Ryder! Not again!
Ryder: Hand over the money and shut the fu** up!
Reese/Malcolm/Dewey: WOW!!!! COOL!!!!!!
LATER................................
Hal and Lois walk in the door kissing.
Hal: We can have a little fun tonight with this stuff!(he holds up a bag)
Lois: You bet!
They kiss, but while they do, they hear....
CJ(game): MAN, FU** YOU!!!!
Lois eyes grow huge.
Lois: What was THAT?! BOYS!!!!!
She goes into the living room, and sees the boys playing the game. They are mortified.
Reese: ohh crap....
Lois walks to the PS2 and flips it off. She then looks at the game.
Lois: Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas!!!!!!! What are you boys doing playing THIS!!!!!!!
Hal: Huh. I heard that game was fu..
Lois glares at him, and he promptly shuts up.
Malcolm: It is...a...well....you see........
Dewey: It was Reese's fault!!!
Reese: Dewey! You mother fu**.....uh oh.....
Lois is as mad as she ever looked. She is glaring death rays into Reese. Her whole face is shaking red.
Reese(in a peep squeak voice): sorry.......
Lois: ALL OF YOU! GROUNDED! MALCOLM AND DEWEY: THREE WEEKS! REESE: TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!
Reese: But..
Lois: TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!
The boys bolt to the room. Hal is just standing there, twidling his fingers.
Hal: I guess this means..we arent..you know....
Lois: No Hal.
Hal: Damn.(he sulks off to their room.)
Lois is just looking at the game.
Lois(thinking): What do kids see in these games? They look so violent and depraved and...and...huh....
Lois turns on the PS2, and sticks the game in. She turns the sound down most of the way. She starts playing.....
LATER THAT NIGHT...
Hal walks out of the room and starts to go into the kitchen. He sees the light glare from the tv in the living room.
Hal: BOYS! I thought your mother....wha..? Lois?
Lois is playing the game intently. She does not even acknowledge Hal.
Hal: Honey, what are you doing?
Lois: Hal! Will you be quiet? Ive got to concentrate! I got to go pedal my merchandise!
Hal looks at the tv. Lois is on a mission where she is selling drugs from a car to people.
Hal: Why are you playing this ga....hey watch out for the cop!
Lois: Opps! He's after me!
Lois speeds off with the cop in pursuit. Hal is excited, as he loves car chases in action movies.
Hal: Go faster! He's on you! Go! Go!
Lois: This car wont go any faster! Dammit!!!
THE NEXT MORNINING........
The boys emerge from their room. Reese is especially careful.
Malcolm: I still cant believe what you said last night.
Reese: Well, I...hey you guys hear that?
Dewey: Yeah! It's coming from the living room!
They sneak in there and see Lois and Hal enjoying the game. Lois is now on a mission where she has to do drivebys. Hal is helping her out.
Hal: Hey, look out for the other gang members!
Lois: These beeyatches cant beat me!
Reese: MOM?
Hal and Lois turn around to see the boys there. They immediatly stand in front of the tv, trying to block it.
Hal: Good morning boys......
Lois: Yes, good morning...um....breakfeast...um.........
Malcolm: Are you guys playing San Andreas?
Hal: Neeeeoooooooo.............
Dewey: Yes you are!
Lois: Alright! We are! But it is so fun! The things you can do....and all that..and.....uggg....
She slumps into a chair.
Lois: We have to get rid of the game!
Hal: No! Its too good! We have to keep i....
Lois: Hal! We are getting rid of it! Thats final!
Reese: I know how!
LATER....Reese is walking down the street with the game. He sees the kid he got it from.
Reese: Hey, I want my money back.
Kid: No way! That was a firm buy!
Reese grabs the kid and says some dialouge from the game.
Reese: Do I need to bust a cap in yo sorry ass, holmes?
Kid: Uhh.no..here's your money. Take it!
Reese: Thats what I thought!
He drops the kid and gives him the game. While Reese is walking off, it does just like on GTA: white letters come up and say "Mission Accomplished" and a little tune plays..............
THE END
*Hope you all liked! I hope it was not too short. Read and if you do, REPLY!!!!!!

samboo1

I cant see that being on MITM at all to be honest...but that's not the point. So im leaving you a comment and you would like the truth i guess...well i dont want to lie but i didnt really like it. It was a little boring to be honest. Keep making your fanfic's though please! I'm just giving me honest opinion on it...i liked the Wilkersons meet the griffins one better:D

AlexTheMartian

well only if lois was drunk, i can see this hapening on MITM, lol.

but otherwise, it is funny but with a bit too much out-of-characterness