A Strange Dream/Your Dreams - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Strange Dream/Your Dreams

Default Re: A Strange Dream

There's Mount Saint Helens and the entire state of Hawaii is a volcano, but other than that, it's not really a volcano spot.

Yellowstone National Park is technically a volcanic area even though it hasn't erupted in millions of years. They say that it could possibly erupt again some day. The magma under the surface heats up the water and that's what causes the geysers and hot springs. Sorry, I took geology last year.

The thing is, Galloway isn't know for volcanos, none of the East Coast is. The worst we get is hurricanes (pretty bad on their own)
    The jerk formerly known as J.

That is very odd!! Even though it would be cool, i can't remember ever having a dream about/with Malcolm in the Middle!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

I had to resurrect this thread to tell you all that had the coolest dream last night. It wasn’t a MITM dream, but almost better. I was going to this water park (weird since it’s freezing outside right now) and I was the millionth person through the gate or something and I won a million dollars! All this money started falling along with confetti and balloons. I don’t know where it was all coming from since this was happening outside, but oh well. So the rest of the day I walked around the park this huge wad of cash, handing out 20’s to random people cause I was so happy. Then when I got back home I gave a bunch to my sister and my friends, but I don’t think I got around to buying aything for myself before I woke up. Hmmm...maybe it has some kind of hidden meaning that I didn't spend any on myself. Anyway, I was SO ticked off I was when I woke up and realized it was only a dream!

Lol, sounds good!
    Ive been having the same dream for like 3 weeks now. Where i save this guy from a hotel fire...maybe it's trying to tell me something...
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Or maybe you're just crazy.

You're so mean, J!

Fire sopposedly has several meanings. It can symbolize anger, destruction, desire, or change. If you actually rescued the guy in your dreams, it means that you will overcome an obstacle you are facing soon. At least that's what it says here anyway: http://dreemmoods.com/cgi-bin/search...&header=symbol Or maybe it's something you saw on TV.

BTW, I looked up mine too and winning money means that I'm feeling confident and successful. I guess that's true to an extent. It's all just fun anyway.

I know. And not-so-strangly, I'm proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat
    You're so mean, J!

Fire sopposedly has several meanings. It can symbolize anger, destruction, desire, or change. If you actually rescued the guy in your dreams, it means that you will overcome an obstacle you are facing soon. At least that's what it says here anyway: http://dreemmoods.com/cgi-bin/search...&header=symbol Or maybe it's something you saw on TV.

BTW, I looked up mine too and winning money means that I'm feeling confident and successful. I guess that's true to an extent. It's all just fun anyway.
    Thanks Christina, it's interesting to know what your dreams mean.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)