A Strange Dream/Your Dreams

vinnymonster

Re: A Strange Dream

The weirdest dream I ever had was when I was 12, way before Malcolm in the middle, for some reason I was being chased all over my neighbourhood by my refridgerator!

That is the only astoundingly weird dream I have ever had.

vinnymonster

simon_4420 said:
I'm so unlucky with dreams, if I have them, then I don't remember them.... It really sucks:mad:

According to scientists, everyone dreams, just most of the time we dont remember them upon waking up.

simon_4420

Maybe it is good I can't remember them as I don't have to spend the next day trying to work out what it ment.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I had a freaky dream once...

It was Spetember 10th, 2001, and I had this dream where my bus driver left droped me off about 30 meters from where she usually dropped me off, I went home thinking "wow, that was crazy" But my house wasn't there, only firefighters, police men, and 2 piles of ruins. (my house isn't divided into two seperate house by the way) My mom and dad were sitting under our porch that was let and said "They're all gone, everything, all 3000 of them." Now I knew we didn't have 3000 of anything in our house. A fire fighter told me that "The fire is long, it went back 3 miles." Now knowing that my house isn't 3 miles long I woke up and went to school (now it's the 11th) I came back home and my mom told me the World Trade Center was attacked and 3000 people died there.

Some connections:

2 piles of ruins; 2 WTC towers

3 miles long; Long Island aka New York City (still don't know what 3 miles has to do with it)

3000 being gone; close to 3000 people died that day.

I swear to God it's true.

lala

That is a wierd dream Yardgames!!! I've had wierd dreams so don't worry

D

Deleted member 1693

Dreams.

I dream a lot, and most of them are very strange but they feel surprisingly real. Just the other night I had the strangest one about an amusement park based on immigration and ridden with Stephen Colbert references. Weirdest thing was, I was Malcolm. :blink:

The rest of my family was nowhere to be found, though... How random is that?

What are some of your most memorable dreams?
Have you ever dreamt about MITM or other TV shows/movies?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I had a dream once where I was in a high school field trip, and Dewey was in the class (he was older, like in season 7 of the show). The weird thing was....he was a rebel and was wearing a black leather jacket, and weirdest of all, he was smoking a cigarette.
Pretty strange! I woke up and thought "What in the world...." :D

D

Deleted member 1693

I had a dream once where I was in a high school field trip, and Dewey was in the class (he was older, like in season 7 of the show). The weird thing was....he was a rebel and was wearing a black leather jacket, and weirdest of all, he was smoking a cigarette.
Pretty strange! I woke up and thought "What in the world...." :D

Ahahah. That's kinda cool, actually.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I had a recurring dream a few years ago that included them filming an ep of MITM on location in Green Bay and me meeting Frankie and us going biking together (yeah IDK why biking) and then us riding into this big pipey thing that then closed and turned into a balloon and captured us and the bikes disappeared and so did our clothes and then the balloon was flying and it popped and we were in this big snowy mountain thingy and it was really cold but we had no clothes and there was a bunch of snow and a small cave so we huddled inside the cave and I woke up of hypothermia (you know, instead of dying of hypothermia).

D

Deleted member 1693

Wow, that's pretty involved. And kinda funny and scary at the same time.

D

Deleted member 1693

Oh, man... Last night I had the longest dream about my mom and I at Costco (if anyone doesn't know, it's this huge store where they sell most things in bulk for cheap)... I was walking past the book section when a book about MITM caught my eye. I picked it up and read it while I was blindly following my mom. I remember begging her to let me buy it, but she said that I had bought too many things in the last month or something...

It made me really sad when I woke up and realized there are no cool MITM books. (Well, yes, there are the little kid readers, but the book I picked up was all about production of all of the episodes... *sniff*)