A Strange Dream/Your Dreams - Page 5
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Strange Dream/Your Dreams

What is with me and these weird dreams? I had another one!

I was going to school... Normal day... Whatever... But then I saw Frankie Muniz in the hall. He was pacing and looking for someone. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I need to talk to this guy...". He sat down and started sorting through basketball cards to keep himself busy. I just forgot about school and took a look at them.

EDIT: This one is actually really my 300th post. xP
    Last edited by Lucky Maroon; Dec 28, 2007 at 05:48 PM.

you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

The last time I dreamt was about a month or so ago, and I dont remember what it was about...

Aw, man! This thread trounces my new thread.

Maybe we could combine them...? Just a thought.

Anyways, I'm a lucid dreamer, meaning I can dream whatever I want. Change myself, the environment, have powers, etc. Once, I actually told this fox-guardian creature thing, "Uh... This is a dream. Who cares if they kill us. I'll wake up soon, anyway." But most of the time I let my mind just naturally create dreams for me, because playing God gets boring. Dreams are really quite fun. I look forward to nights.
    it's so hard to win...

Merged - do point out any other threads that are similar/the same that could do with merging - to make things tidy.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Maroon View Post
    Oh, man... Last night I had the longest dream about my mom and I at Costco (if anyone doesn't know, it's this huge store where they sell most things in bulk for cheap)... I was walking past the book section when a book about MITM caught my eye. I picked it up and read it while I was blindly following my mom. I remember begging her to let me buy it, but she said that I had bought too many things in the last month or something...

It made me really sad when I woke up and realized there are no cool MITM books. (Well, yes, there are the little kid readers, but the book I picked up was all about production of all of the episodes... *sniff*)
    Small point I gotta make. It isn't anything close to an actual book, but there is a two or three page blurb on MITM in a book called "Sitcoms: The 101 Greatest TV Comedies of All Time". It was somewhere in the middle (ha... ha.) of the book but if I see it again, I'll tell you it's actual ranking among the other greats and exactly what was said.
    it's so hard to win...

don,t worry i have had lots of mitm dreams
    nathan