A Strange Dream/Your Dreams

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I had the strangest MITM dream last night. In the dream, I was Malcolm and the entire family had taken a trip...somewhere, I'm not really sure where. It was some sort of national park or national forest; something of that nature.

Anyway, it was the last day of vacation and Hal was busy packing everything up. Dewey was playing with some kids, I think. Something. Hal told Reese and I to go find Lois because he hadn't seen her since we had left breakfast that morning and he was ready to go. So we set off around the park and when we were near the bathrooms, we suddenly heard screaming. We ran into the women's bathroom, where the screaming was coming from as another woman dashed out. Inside, we found Lois was dead in one of the stalls. Reese was dumb enough to touch her, which put our DNA at the scene, so I quickly fabricated some way of moving the blood around so it looked like a suicide, then we went and told Hal. He was sobbing all the way home. Then there was a swoosh transition and we were back at home. Dewey was eating ice cream while Reese and I sat in a chair watching Hal smoke in his underway.

Like I said, strange.

samboo1

Re: A Strange Dream

Yeah it is! Dreams are suppost to represent your most inner thoughts as well...so for you its MITM and Death...interesting;)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Disturbing really, ive never had any MITM dreams but they can be very revealing, most of the time i dont remeber them anyways.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Whoa! That is strange. What'd you eat before bed? :D I don't think I've had any MITM dreams (that I remember anyway). I vagely remember Reese and Francis making a brief appearance in one of my dreams, but I don't remember anything else about it. I've never had a dream where I've actually been a character like in yours though. That would be kinda cool. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Maybe I was deprived of a new episode this Friday so I made one up myself. :D

BTW, I think you mean vaguely, not vagely. Vagely makes me think of vegetables. Like vegetabley. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

LOL! Sorry about that. I suck at spelling, especially words I don't use often. :D

samboo1

Ive never had a MITM dream:cool: In fact every time i get obsessive over something i dont have dreams about them. It's always been like that.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I had a MITM dream last year. I was with Malcolm in my old school, and a volcano spouted from the ground, and almost erupted. Malcolm, me, and my 7th grade History teacher stoped it, and got a congradulatory sentence on the morning news show at our school the next day, and a certificate.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

WOhooo... sam your not alone with the werid dreams. :D Volcano? i didnt know US was a volcanic spot!:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

There's Mount Saint Helens and the entire state of Hawaii is a volcano, but other than that, it's not really a volcano spot.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Yellowstone National Park is technically a volcanic area even though it hasn't erupted in millions of years. They say that it could possibly erupt again some day. The magma under the surface heats up the water and that's what causes the geysers and hot springs. Sorry, I took geology last year. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

The thing is, Galloway isn't know for volcanos, none of the East Coast is. The worst we get is hurricanes (pretty bad on their own)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I had to resurrect this thread to tell you all that had the coolest dream last night. It wasn’t a MITM dream, but almost better. I was going to this water park (weird since it’s freezing outside right now) and I was the millionth person through the gate or something and I won a million dollars! All this money started falling along with confetti and balloons. I don’t know where it was all coming from since this was happening outside, but oh well. So the rest of the day I walked around the park this huge wad of cash, handing out 20’s to random people cause I was so happy. Then when I got back home I gave a bunch to my sister and my friends, but I don’t think I got around to buying aything for myself before I woke up. Hmmm...maybe it has some kind of hidden meaning that I didn't spend any on myself. :confused: Anyway, I was SO ticked off I was when I woke up and realized it was only a dream! :mad:

samboo1

Lol, sounds good!
Ive been having the same dream for like 3 weeks now. Where i save this guy from a hotel fire...maybe it's trying to tell me something...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

You're so mean, J! :D

Fire sopposedly has several meanings. It can symbolize anger, destruction, desire, or change. If you actually rescued the guy in your dreams, it means that you will overcome an obstacle you are facing soon. At least that's what it says here anyway: http://dreemmoods.com/cgi-bin/searchcsv.pl?search=fire&method=exact&header=symbol :) Or maybe it's something you saw on TV. :D

BTW, I looked up mine too and winning money means that I'm feeling confident and successful. I guess that's true to an extent. It's all just fun anyway. ;)

samboo1

Wildcat said:
You're so mean, J! :D

Fire sopposedly has several meanings. It can symbolize anger, destruction, desire, or change. If you actually rescued the guy in your dreams, it means that you will overcome an obstacle you are facing soon. At least that's what it says here anyway: http://dreemmoods.com/cgi-bin/searchcsv.pl?search=fire&method=exact&header=symbol :) Or maybe it's something you saw on TV. :D

BTW, I looked up mine too and winning money means that I'm feeling confident and successful. I guess that's true to an extent. It's all just fun anyway. ;)
Thanks Christina, it's interesting to know what your dreams mean. :)