A Strange Dream/Your Dreams
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Strange Dream/Your Dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A Strange Dream/Your Dreams

I had the strangest MITM dream last night. In the dream, I was Malcolm and the entire family had taken a trip...somewhere, I'm not really sure where. It was some sort of national park or national forest; something of that nature.

Anyway, it was the last day of vacation and Hal was busy packing everything up. Dewey was playing with some kids, I think. Something. Hal told Reese and I to go find Lois because he hadn't seen her since we had left breakfast that morning and he was ready to go. So we set off around the park and when we were near the bathrooms, we suddenly heard screaming. We ran into the women's bathroom, where the screaming was coming from as another woman dashed out. Inside, we found Lois was dead in one of the stalls. Reese was dumb enough to touch her, which put our DNA at the scene, so I quickly fabricated some way of moving the blood around so it looked like a suicide, then we went and told Hal. He was sobbing all the way home. Then there was a swoosh transition and we were back at home. Dewey was eating ice cream while Reese and I sat in a chair watching Hal smoke in his underway.

Like I said, strange.

Default Re: A Strange Dream

Yeah it is! Dreams are suppost to represent your most inner thoughts as well...so for you its MITM and Death...interesting
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Gee thanks Samboo

Disturbing really, ive never had any MITM dreams but they can be very revealing, most of the time i dont remeber them anyways.

Whoa! That is strange. What'd you eat before bed? I don't think I've had any MITM dreams (that I remember anyway). I vagely remember Reese and Francis making a brief appearance in one of my dreams, but I don't remember anything else about it. I've never had a dream where I've actually been a character like in yours though. That would be kinda cool.

Maybe I was deprived of a new episode this Friday so I made one up myself.

BTW, I think you mean vaguely, not vagely. Vagely makes me think of vegetables. Like vegetabley.

That is very odd!! Even though it would be cool, i can't remember ever having a dream about/with Malcolm in the Middle!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

I had to resurrect this thread to tell you all that had the coolest dream last night. It wasn’t a MITM dream, but almost better. I was going to this water park (weird since it’s freezing outside right now) and I was the millionth person through the gate or something and I won a million dollars! All this money started falling along with confetti and balloons. I don’t know where it was all coming from since this was happening outside, but oh well. So the rest of the day I walked around the park this huge wad of cash, handing out 20’s to random people cause I was so happy. Then when I got back home I gave a bunch to my sister and my friends, but I don’t think I got around to buying aything for myself before I woke up. Hmmm...maybe it has some kind of hidden meaning that I didn't spend any on myself. Anyway, I was SO ticked off I was when I woke up and realized it was only a dream!

Lol, sounds good!
    Ive been having the same dream for like 3 weeks now. Where i save this guy from a hotel fire...maybe it's trying to tell me something...
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Or maybe you're just crazy.
    The jerk formerly known as J.