Screwed Again!!!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Fox has, once again, screwed us out of Malcolm on Friday. Instead, they showed Star Wars Ep.2, a movie thats been out 4 years now and a movie im sure everyone owns. This is irritating as crap! I really wanted to see that episode Army Buddy! AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Calm down, we're all angry, but it's ok, I'm not happy about it, neither is anyone else (except our saw wars friends somewhere on the boards)(admit it, you can't hide from us!:)) (Not me)

It will be on next week, just think of it as a suspence thing because the ep is going to be good.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I've actually been pretty happy because they've had a new eps just about every week since the season started. Most other shows have already had a couple of weeks of repeats. They probably did the special because of the Thanksgiving holliday (I don't see the connection between star wars and thanksgiving though. :)) Just so you know, it will be a repeat or not on at all on December 9 too because Army Buddy is Dec. 2 and the next new one after that is Dec. 16.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Actually, I feel the need to stand up for Fox this time around. Last year, they screwed us out of shows when it was scheduled and they chopped it off with football.

There was no episode scheduled for this week, so they didn't really "screw" us out of something that wasn't going to exist in the first place. Besides, ratings probably would have suffered because it's a holiday weekend and people aren't at home to watch it. CBS actually put the entire Survivor episode from Thanksgiving online because its airtime ratings were so low. That's a typical network strategy--saves money on holidays. I believe we have Army Buddy as our last new episode of November Sweeps, and then we'll have a few repeats up until Christmas. However, Christmas specials may pre-empt the show, especially on Fridays until we get back to February sweeps month. Just hang tight and be glad they aren't cutting new episodes. :)

And completely off-topic but I'm still proud of myself nonetheless. This is my 1500th post. 1500! Wow! Thanks to everyone who's helped me reach that number by giving me stuff to talk about and letting me be part of this great community. I've been working toward it since January, 2005, and now I'll start going toward the 2000 mark. And I love my dancing stars David. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Dancing stars are very exciting, i am jelous. Im affriad there gunna cut and move episodes alot, MITM aint a high priority show, sadly. But a Sam said, we knew there wasnt gunna be an ep, as is clearly stated with Dai's banner. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Dai? Lol. At least we got a seventh season. I don't think it's so much that MITM isn't a high-priority show as it that it's now on a Friday night, the second-lowest-priority night of the week. I think we just need to bear with Fox because they'll show them all to us eventually, and unlike last year, they're showing them in their entirety. Enjoy them while they last. :)

J

JonAnd85

yardgames said:
Friday night, the second-lowest-priority night of the week.
I don't understand why so few people watch Tv on Friday nights in US.
Here in Sweden, Friday nights (from 7 pm to 10 pm) has very often the most televiewer on the hole week.
But unfortunately Malcolm isn't very big in Sweden, yet!:cool:.
But they are doing pretty much commercial for Malcolm season 3 (yeah i know!! Season 3), it will start at 5th December.
And they are going to send Malcolm every day through the hole season 3 :D.

I understand your frustration that Fox didn't send the new Malcolm, but just hang on to the next Friday.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Friday's and Saturday's are traditionally nights to be "out" in the United States; not "in" watching TV. If you are "in," then you usually watch a movie instead. American culture, I guess.

samboo1

yardgames said:
Friday's and Saturday's are traditionally nights to be "out" in the United States; not "in" watching TV. If you are "in," then you usually watch a movie instead. American culture, I guess.
Well that's like here. Well for most people i know it is.
Although if this was about the day of MITM id want it to be friday rather than sunday how it is now. I think sky one normally puts the new MITM eps on, sunday at 7...or 7.30 cant remember. Sunday evening is my homework time:( So i normally end up doing homework while watching MITM on sundays and on friday's i normally go out straight after school so i would be back in time for MITM:D Anyway...

Wemboy

Well you're all missing the point anyway. Fair play they scheduled Star Wars episode 2 not MITM, so you can't complain about it not being on, but they scheduled Star Wars episode 2! that film is terrible! At least if they're going to move or cancel MITM they should put something better than that on, like say, a two hour film of someone painting a wall, and then watching it dry.