Your Favorite Hal Moment!

vinnymonster

J. said:
And who could forget Hal's Body Building friends in Busey's Run Away?

I loved that episode...

Yeah, the part where he tells Lois, 'If you ever see me cackling over a globe and holding a white cat, you have to stop me' that cracked me up!

Oh yeah, and the episode where Hal and Craig enter the dance game competition, the end sequence where Lois is talking to Hal and all he sees are the game icons telling him when to nod, thats gotta be a classic!

simon_4420

Bryan Cranston rocks![/quote]

Couldn't of said it better! There are so many Hal moments to choose from, but my favourite has to be Hal's plot in "Stupid Girl".... Classic:D !

vinnymonster

Lets face it, Hal would make a great dad for some of the younger forum members, and a great drinking buddy for us old fogeys :D

Maybe they should do an oddball episode where Reese or Dewy imagines themselves to be a secret agent and Hal is the supervillain, and have the whole episode devoted to it, with all the cast members, of course.

Lozart

I liked the one from Houseboat and when he was wearing a speedo :p

He walked out of the fitting room and saw Lois bending over. He went up to her and said, "Maybe this will change your mind about not getting big swim shorts". Then he slaps her on the butt. She turned around and it was revealed that it wasn't actually Lois at all lol. Then he starts blabbering away saying stuff like, "You see your butt is exactly the same circumference as my wifes!"

cadetspangler

I liked Hal in the 1st 3 seasons...not so much after that

I can't think of what my favorite moment would be but the scariest in my opinion would definitely be in Grandma Sues (which definitely isn't one of my favorites, BTW...Season 4 as a whole I think is probably my least favorite)