Your Favorite Hal Moment!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just want to know what is everybodys favorite Hal moment? Post any that you want, but it has to be a Hal moment(duh!:) My favorite is in "The Baby" when Hal is trying to comfort Lois and he offers to go buy her ice cream. He goes out to the car, sits down, and goes nuts. That was so funny! I love when he started throwing the paper cups around!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, there's so many! Dewey's Special Class, where Lois is talking but all Hal hears is dance music is what comes to mind for me, but I don't know if I could call that my favorite. :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
tony_montana said:
I just want to know what is everybodys favorite Hal moment? Post any that you want, but it has to be a Hal moment(duh!:) My favorite is in "The Baby" when Hal is trying to comfort Lois and he offers to go buy her ice cream. He goes out to the car, sits down, and goes nuts. That was so funny! I love when he started throwing the paper cups around!

That was Grandma Sues. And indeed it was funny. In Baby Part #2 he kissed a random old lady who he thought was Lois, and that was funny.

My favorite moment has to be the argument in Malcolm Babysits where Lois is throwing the boys' clothes out the window and he yells "you're throwing out stuff that's not even mine!"

Amigo22

Super Moderator
tony_montana said:

Oh, hold on.... you're talking about two different eps there. He has a fit in the car in both Grandma Sues and also Halloween Approximately, but it is Halloween Approximately where he throws the paper cups around.

samboo1

I cannot decide my favourite Hal moment! I have loads! Hal is just too funny:D A few of my all time favoutires are;
1.The whole episode of Rollerskates:D
2. His plot in Stupid girl.
3. On Baby2, the 'im coming Lois' section.
4. The chocolate selling plot:D:D

There is definatly more though! Just cant think at the moment;)

han_keep_smilin

yardgames said:
Wow, there's so many! Dewey's Special Class, where Lois is talking but all Hal hears is dance music is what comes to mind for me, but I don't know if I could call that my favorite. :)

yer thats my fave. i only saw that the other day but i do like it.

also i like it on the reeses party episode where hal is trying to eat a sandwich and he has dirty hans because he is trying to fix the car so he trys to pick it up with his mouth.

also where dewey has to sell chocolate bars and he gets the spring shoes and he is bouncing along the road. i love the music in the background too i have downloaded it (hehe samboo1):) :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
-offhand, I like the one in *ep name I can't remember* where Hal is talking to himself, his 50 other selves over what to do with the boys while Lois was with her sister.

-Pearl Harbor Day

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
There are so many good ones, but I'd probably have to saw Rollerskates. Hal was great in that ep. I also liked his plot with the dominoes in Cliques.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
J. said:
-offhand, I like the one in *ep name I can't remember* where Hal is talking to himself, his 50 other selves over what to do with the boys while Lois was with her sister.

-Pearl Harbor Day
Book Club. Lois left Hal with the boys and he was a bit nervous. :D

Everyone, great moments! So many memories.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I also love the one where Hal took up speedwalking! I was laughing so hard during his scenes! I also cracked up at the part where he was watching the video tape of the other guy over and over to try to discover his "secret". Extremely funny! :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
yardgames said:

Yes! That's another favorite that I forgot. I loved it when Hal and Craig entered the dance competetion. That was hilarious!! :D

Wemboy

I always liked the bit at the end of Malcolm's Girlfriend when he tries to save the kids in the bouncy castle and he ends up wielding a knife on that little girl, he has that scary, unhinged look in his eyes:). Also when the cookie speaks to him from the tv, (can't remember the ep.) and when he sneeks meat into the Krelboyne Picnic! that was ace. I pretty much love everything he does to be fair!

Jimmy Junior

han_keep_smilin said:
also where dewey has to sell chocolate bars and he gets the spring shoes and he is bouncing along the road. i love the music in the background too i have downloaded it (hehe samboo1):) :D

That episode (experiment) is one of my favourites purely because of the 'Jupiter boots' scenes. Hal's facial expressions are priceless!

samboo1

That scene has been in my head all day! Really! I couldnt stop smiling at it:D It's priceless like you said Jimmy;)

han_keep_smilin

tony_montana said:
I also love the one where Hal took up speedwalking! I was laughing so hard during his scenes! I also cracked up at the part where he was watching the video tape of the other guy over and over to try to discover his "secret". Extremely funny! :)

I saw that the other day i like it too its really funny the way he walks:D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
i think my favorite Hal moment was when he was paralized in Living Will. It was so funny when he did everything with his feet, brushing his teeth, changing Jamie's diapers and stuff like that. And the look on his face was well acted, i think

lala

personally my favourite hal moment is when he rollerskates!!! I love that episode and the music 'we are the champions' by Queen