Summary: “Malcolm Defends Reese”

MITM18

Spoilers

Spoiler for Click:
MALCOLM’S A STAND UP GUY
ON “MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE”
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, ON FOX

Lois finds a new babysitter for Jamie who is wonderful until she opens her mouth and starts to drive Lois crazy. Meanwhile, Malcolm and Reese are in the same class, but Reese is the one being picked on by the teacher – until Malcolm stands up for him on the “Malcolm Defends Reese” episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Dec. 16 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-709) (TV-PG V)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

Guest Cast: Chris Eigeman as Lionel Herkabe, Kathryn Joosten as Claire, Vanessa Marano as Gina, Kevin Will as Gina’s Father, Steve Vinovich as Mr. Hodges, Mimi Cozzens as Donna, Fiona Hale as Edna and Tom Lent as Janitor.

-Mitm18

samboo1

Re: Summary: “Malcolm Defends Reese”

Sounds good! Malcolm and Reese in the same class:D Sure to be a good ep!

allison

Thanks, that´s great. When I read the title of this episode some weeks ago I really wanted to know what it is about because it sounds very interesting. Now I finally know. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Spoiler for spoliier:
malcolm and reese same class? thats doesnt nmake sense, there different ages and ability, but thats creative licence for you

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Spoiler for @TJ:
It makes sense. Since Reese failed, they're both seniors so they very well could be in the same class. I agree about the ability levels though. It seems that Malcolm would be in all advanced class, which Reese would never be in, of course. In my school they had honors level for just about every subject. Maybe it's an elective or something. They don't have different levels for those.

samboo1

Spoiler for Its not that bad...but just in case:

Yeah the ability doesnt make sense...although it depends what subject it is. Some things arent set on ability...like PE or Languages...or is that just my school?;)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

@ Sam it varies, and changes as you get older, all schools are different.

Spoiler for @ christina:
@ christina, reese failed? did i miss that? i think he failed, but i didnt think he was in school anymore anyways? i mean we just had an ep where reese is a lay about and lois gets cross that he'll just be at home forever. maybe he goes back to school in the episode? or have i just got things wrong?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Yeah, at the end of Busey's Take a Hostage Reese said that he failed all of his final exams and would have to repeat his entire senior year. I was wondering if he dropped out of school this season too because in Secret Boyfriend Lois said something like "he doesn't go to school or have a job", but I guess he's been going even though we haven't really seen it so far. He did mention that he got sent to the principle for fighting in Reese vs. Stevie though.

Reesefan639

samboo1 said:
Spoiler for Its not that bad...but just in case:

Yeah the ability doesnt make sense...although it depends what subject it is. Some things arent set on ability...like PE or Languages...or is that just my school?;)
Spoiler for CLICK MEH!!!!!:
Well, in my scjool we are sorted for PE and languages, or maybe that's just mine... I dunno.

Sounds like a good ep. Can't wait till january :D

reese35

I have been holding back on spoilers now, but it was the title that drew me. After reading the summary, I can't wait to see it. And who knows, there might be another
Spoiler for Something in season 5 and a few episodes ago:
Reese revelation

MITM18

Picture

Please dont repost this, I know if its been rehosted, Thank You.

Spoiler for Caption Spoiler:
If you cant see by the picture, he is indeed sleeping :)

Spoiler for Major Story Spoiler:
Dewey goes on a lunch date with a girl!!!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Interesting pic, and interesting spoliers. I think this maybe be my fav episdoe who knows. I was wonder howcome it isnt on this week? some sports event on?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

No, they're showing a repeat of Hal's Christmas Gift. Most shows go into reapeats for awhile after November Sweeps (ratings period) is over. I'm actually kinda suprised they're showing a new one next week--not that I'm complaining. :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Season 7, the season were in now, unless I misunderstood you...

@David-Why am I being moderated?

Amigo22

Super Moderator

If they're going to show Hal's Christmas Gift they should put it on in the week of Christmas, being a Christmas ep. They should have done Christmas eps for all seasons IMO.