The Clue Game...

samboo1

Another thing from Safe Searching. They happen to have a lot of games there:D Originally Rye made this up and i like it;)Here's how to play...
Rye over at SS said:
Basically, each day for a total of 7 days, a clue will be posted about 1 episode of MITM. Everyone can make one guess per day as to what episode the clues are about. If you guess wrong, you can't make another guess until the next day after the next clue is given, which will give everyone a chance to make a guess. If you guess right, it's your turn to run the next round of the game.
smile.gif

The clues can be easy or hard and can be specific as to the season, guest stars, totally up to the person posting the clues.
Ok so here's a starter...

1. Malcolm and Reese's plot is together.
Solved by Wemboy

Wemboy

Re: The clue game...

Just a shot in the dark, but i'll guess "Forwards Backwards", where the boys try to outdo each other with ever more violent practical jokes.

samboo1

Nice shot in the dark Wemboy! That's right;) Your turn:D
Also...like the quotes quiz we will put a 3 day rule on this.

Wemboy

Right then, sorry for the delay folks. Been back home for the weekend, so been back in the sticks, where they don't have electricity, running water etc.:) Anyway something was up with the internet and i couldn't post so thats why i've taken so long. Here's the first clue anyway:

1) Malcolm's storyline is largely separate from the rest of the family.
No guesses? Well i'll keep going anyway
2) Craig lends the family something in this episode.
Solved by Wildcat

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Was it Malcolm Babysits? I'm pretty sure it was Craig's trailer they stayed in while their house was being fumigated.

Wemboy

Yeh you got it, i thought that was too specific:rolleyes:...only messing. Well done mate. Your turn.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Okay, here goes:

1. All family members are together in this episode.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Nope, that's not it. Good guess though! :D Sorry, that may have been a little misleading. I meant immediate family.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Yes, immediate family includes Francis. That's what I was going for. Francis is home in this episode. I was trying to word it mysteriously :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Another good guess, but it's not Thanksgiving. On with clue #2:

1. All family members are together in this episode (i.e. Francis is home.)

2. Craig is in this episode.

han_keep_smilin

Errrm is it reeses party because you might be being sarcastic. they are all separate in that one. and francis come home in this one:QuestionM :QuestionM :confused:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

It isn't Lois's Birthday or Reese's Party. Nice try though. I'm not trying to trick you with the clues. They mean what they say. :)

Han, the rules that Ryebeach made up say that you have to wait a day after the next clue before you can answer again if you get a wrong answer. If there aren't very many people playing we can always change it, but so far we haven't had that problem.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

No more guesses? Here's clue #3, maybe it'll help:

1. All family members are together in this episode (i.e. Francis is home.)

2. Craig is in this episode.

3. "Which household cleaner will kill me fastest?"