Advertising Promotions and Affliate Programmes

admin

Retired Administrator
Yet again its coming round the Christmas and no doubt many of you are going to be doing your Christmas shopping. Many of you will also be using Amazon.co.uk to purchase some of your presents. If you enter the Amazon site via the link found on every page on the site, then Amazon will donate a small amount of that money to MITMVC and its expansive network.

You guys have been really great at helping fund the forums in the past, what with the Beautiful People advertising scheme and the Scrubs scheme, both loved by yardgames :D

This will be a relatively short scheme running till Christmas with the banners, or until the Hype Council gives us another advertising deal.

Please also consider the following advertising promtions we are part of, ipoints is free and you can enter suverys through it, after a while you will build up points which you can spend on products such as ipods, steroes, dvds, books, vouchers etc.

Ciao is probably the best, and its free, simply sign up and you will be sent surveys which pay about £1 to £3 a time. You can also write reviews for money.

Digiguide is a digital interactive television guide with all UK channels on, its a 30 day free trial, but if you really like it its available for £8.99 a year.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Too bad it's all UK-only. Therefore, I have to object to all the advertising :D this time not because it's obtrusive but because international members can't participate--and let's face it, most of your board is not located in the United Kingdom.

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Too bad it's all UK-only. Therefore, I have to object to all the advertising :D this time not because it's obtrusive but because international members can't participate--and let's face it, most of your board is not located in the United Kingdom.

I would love to have international affliate programmes but I don't understand the US tax system, nor do many international programmes pay in sterling! :D