Lois vs. Jamie and Red Dress questions

airbikecop

I was watching Lois VS Jamie and I was kinda out of it while watching the episode so... I have some questions.

In the flash back when lois was taking the bear away from francis and put it in the chimney, we see something fall and split and half, kind of circular looking, what was it? And why did lois need a skin graft at the end of the episode?

Then in Red Dress, what was malcolms idea? When they wreck the room? What was it?

reese35

Re: A few malcolm questions

I see we got a freshman here. Welcome to the forums. Just call me Mike. In Lvs.J, those circular things - those are the bear's eyes. Also, Lois needed a skin graft because she had to help firework-clad Reese out of that mess of a pool board. In Red Dress, wrecking the room was Malcolm's idea - he says it to us. Why they did that, I still have trouble deciphering.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

It's been awhile since I've seen this ep, but I believe the circular thing was the bear's eye, or nose. It was the only thing left of him after she burned him. Not sure about the skin graft--was it from holding her hand in the fire?

I've seen red dress several times, but I have yet to figure out exactly what Malcolm's plan was and why they trashed the room. Anybody?

Sorry Mike, I guess we were posting at the same time :D

Squeaky Yugi

I think Lois actually had to get her skin grafted because she put her hand in the fireplace. That's what she did with Francis, which explains why she was tensing so much.

Malcolm's idea looked like they were trying to climb through the celing. Like he said "On paper, this was a great idea"

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Holy smokes, what are teh odds of three people answering all at once? I guess I really have nothing to add, except that the writers purposely kept Malcolm's idea from us.

Welcome to the forums...looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and ideas.