Transcripts

admin

Retired Administrator
TRANSCRIPTS
Amigo22 16/02/08

Transcripts are now grouped in order by Season (newest to oldest).

Seasons 2, 4 and 5 are created from scratch and therefore the most time-consuming, so I have been working on the other seasons first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I'm working on it now, but I need help filling in the blanks of this quote:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Reese: See? The real Balsamic has a smoother mouth feel. (Hal comes in) Good, you’re back. I’m going to start prepping the ____________ and ________ the mushrooms . I need you to scrub these pots and pans again.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yeah the ones from scratch take 2 hours. The episodes with subtitles were a lot easier because all I had to do was add names to the quotes, which in some cases I was able to do without watching the full episode.

The other downside of writing them from scratch is not being able to identify specific words or quotes.

I was about to ask for identification of another word but as soon as I typed in what it sounded like, the forum spellchecker gave me the exact word I was looking for :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Can anyone identify these quotes from Malcolm Dates A Family?

from 13:45 (Malcolm at school talking to Stevie)

"Malcolm: I never saw people get so passionate about the _________ interpretation of ______ theory. I thought Nana was going to punch somebody."

"Malcolm: I mean, Ergil(?) did pretty well with the __________. Until he got greedy and made himself a _______" and the next sentence.

<o></o>

Last edited:

juuu

Can anyone identify these quotes from Malcolm Dates A Family?

from 13:45 (Malcolm at school talking to Stevie)

"Malcolm: I never saw people get so passionate about the _________ interpretation of ______ theory. I thought Nana was going to punch somebody."

"Malcolm: I mean, Ergil(?) did pretty well with the __________. Until he got greedy and made himself a _______" and the next sentence.

<o></o>

i think it's
"I never saw people get so passionate about the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum theory."

and what i can make out from the rest is

"I mean, Urkel did pretty well with the identical cousin trick."
and in the sentence after the next
"And Poffy (?) doesn't count, because one of his turned out to be a dude".

hope that helps a bit ~

smileyorilly

Found transcripts

Hi all, I found some more transcripts not posted here but seem to be from our own Amigo 22

Hope this is helpful, if i find any more i will post.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">juuu, we hope you enjoy your stay.