Frankie and his Cars! :D

airbikecop

If I had that money, I wouldn't be buying a fancy suv. I'd build up that car collection I always wanted to. :)

A friend said I should, but I have no money or space.. :(

And I find it funny, with all of his money, he doesn't have a '71 Plymouth 'Cuda convertable with a Hemi engine, only 9 where made, and they have gone as high as 4million dollars, even a clone is over $100k!

Nico21

Frankie's cars

Hello !

I've seen some photos/videos of Frankie driving different cars (on the road, not on race tracks).

I'm fan of beautiful and powerful cars too, so I'd like to know what cars he exactly possesses :) .

I read he had a Volkswagen Jetta (from "The fast and the furious") and a rare Porsche Speedster.
I've also seen photos of him driving a Maserati Coupe (it seems it is his main car), and filling the tank of a VW New Beetle.

And I think he said during an interview that he likes to often change his cars.

So my questions are: Do you know if he has any other cars ? what cars are they ? Have you got pictures of it (I'm also looking for pictures of the Jetta) ?

Thanks for your answer !

PS: if you have photos of cars of the other actors of MITM, I'd be happy to see it too !

[edit] Sorry I didn't see there was already a tread dealing with the same subject. Thanks for moving my post !

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I merged your post with a similar thread we had on Frankie's cars. :) There are several interviews where he talks about his cars, but actual pictures seem to be hard to come by. If you've ever seen the episode of MTV's Punk'd that Frankie appeared in, I believe the car that they "stole" was his Porsche Speedster.

Nico21

Yes I've seen this episode of Punk'd, with his black Porsche.
I've also seen pictures of his dark grey Maserati :Love:, and a yellow new Beetle.

I'm now looking for his other cars !

yardgames

Retired Administrator
And I know he's sold his Jetta. In fact, I believe he's sold just about all of them, except for one or two.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
You know, it's funny but I was watching a show the other day and you know who else(just like Frankie) loved cars of all kinds and had a big collection?
Uday Hussien, Saddam Hussein's eldest son.:eek:

Nico21

It seems Frankie also had a Lotus Esprit and a Pontiac Vibe. And a Cadillac Escalade too (as shown at the beginning of the thread, but he had the old version).

I'm still looking for pictures, but I don't find anything !

[edit] Here are some photos of the Lotus, (given by MGM studios, he sold it to Christopher Masterson):

http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EOtherstuff/malcom.html

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Woo! I gotta admit, that Lotus is nice.:) :cool: And it looks just like KITT from Knight Rider(KITT was the talking black car).:)

Nico21

I don't know this movie, but it seems it's the same car, it's written on the photo with Christopher Masterson.