Spoilers: Army Buddy

admin

Retired Administrator
[aimage=left]fox.jpg[/aimage]MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE (12/2)
Air Date: 12/2/05 (FRIDAY)
Time Slot: 8:30 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: "Army Buddy" (MIM-708)

PA: Parental discretion is advised.

REESE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH THE ENEMY ON “MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE” FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, ON FOX

Highlight the text to view the spoilers

Hal enjoys pampering an aching and exhausted Lois, but all that changes when she buys orthotic inserts for her shoes and has renewed energy – so Hal plots to destroy the orthotics and get his weary wife back. Meanwhile, Reese’s Army pal pays a visit, but she gets defensive when Reese thinks they’re more than friends on the “Army Buddy” episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Dec. 2 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-708) (TV-PG D, S)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

Guest Cast: Larisa Oleynik as Abby.

samboo1

Cool spoiler thing:D Sounds like a good ep.
Why do you think this will need PA? Its not like it will be different that other episodes with its content.

admin

Retired Administrator
samboo1 said:
Cool spoiler thing:D Sounds like a good ep.
Why do you think this will need PA? Its not like it will be different that other episodes with its content.

Perhaps there is something in it that is not suitable for younger children... intimate kissing, violence, sexual implications or something, i don't know really. Its the first episode to have such a rating announced.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I just looked up the ratings and TV-PG D,S means suggestive dialogue and sexual situations. The tagline "Reese wants to sleep with the enemy" suggests as much. I'm surprised they didn't issue a PA for Burning Man because there were a lot of suggestive scenes in that ep. Maybe this one has more. Should be interesting. :D

allison

admin said:
Its the first episode to have such a rating announced.

Wow, I can´t wait to see it.:D After all these episodes where Hal and Lois are naked and/or talk about sex this is the only episode with such a rating? That sounds really interesting.

admin

Retired Administrator
allison said:
Wow, I can´t wait to see it.:D After all these episodes where Hal and Lois are naked and/or talk about sex this is the only episode with such a rating? That sounds really interesting.

I can't vouch for past seasons, but certailny since I have been copying the FOX press realease this season there hasn't been any other formal warning before the article.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Oh, sorry :D Thanks MITM18. I didn't actually read the spoilers :) still trying to contain myself. Although I might as well for this ep cuz I've already read quite a bit about it.

Even though I don't read them before the episodes, I still like to go back and read them after I see the ep. It's actually interesting how they occassionally change between when you post the spoilers and when they air.

MITM18

No its not that, just in the Admins first post for upcoming episodes he never credits me for the pics or the synposis.

MITM18

Do you also recieve your pics from them?

I am not trying to get in an argument since from previous episodes when I posted pics you didnt credit me either.

admin

Retired Administrator
Since you asked for credit for a previous episode I have not put pictures on episode synopsis from the futon critic, instead opting for the fox logo instead - thats not to say its anything to do with you asking for credit, its simply because I haven't had time to create the thumbnails or the images weren't available when I had the time.