Episode: “Army Buddy” Summary

MITM18

Spoiler for SPOILERS CLICK:
REESE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH THE ENEMY
ON “MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE”
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, ON FOX

Hal enjoys pampering an aching and exhausted Lois, but all that changes when she buys orthotic inserts for her shoes and has renewed energy – so Hal plots to destroy the orthotics and get his weary wife back. Meanwhile, Reese’s Army pal pays a visit, but she gets defensive when Reese thinks they’re more than friends on the “Army Buddy” episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Dec. 2 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-708) (TV-PG D, S)

I have supplied a pic DO NOT rehost it without permission, thank you or I'll have to watermark.

allison

Sounds interesting. I can´t wait to see it. Do you also have information on the episode "Malcolm defends Reese"?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Sounds awesome! Thanks for the info.
Spoiler for about Reese:
Looks like Reese is gonna get his heart broken again though. Poor guy.

Kratos

samboo1 said:
By the meaning Army buddy does it mean from when he joined the army?

I would think so, yeah. :)

Its defo a girl not a boy? Either way it will be funny I'm sure. :D

admin

Retired Administrator
According to the FOX press release for this episode, the guest star for this episode is Larisa Oleynik as Abby, so I would assume this is the "Army Buddy" that comes to visit.

A Google Image Seach for "Larisa Oleynik" comes up with quite a few pictures of her.

Kratos

Ooh I know her, she was in Alec Max 8 or 10 years ago. Think she was in the Babysitters films too. :D

Cant wait to see what she acts like with Reese.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Without looking at the spoilers and directing this question mainly at Justin and Davey Boy, why are there two Army Buddy threads? Maybe there's a good reason and as one of them is MITM18's and he gets rather sensitive when I mess with his threads, I won't change them, but if one of you two wants to consider doing that...?

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Without looking at the spoilers and directing this question mainly at Justin and Davey Boy, why are there two Army Buddy threads? Maybe there's a good reason and as one of them is MITM18's and he gets rather sensitive when I mess with his threads, I won't change them, but if one of you two wants to consider doing that...?

One is in the news section so that it will appear on the front page, also the converation in that thread is related to the parental rating of the epsiode, unlike in this thread where it is more related to the episode :D As they are on totally different issues regarding the same episode they can stay as two seperate threads.