Fanfic: Bad Boy

simon_4420

Hey Wildcat I just read this. IT WAS AMAZING!!! It's so gripping that I couldn't stop reading it. I started it late and just thought to myself that I would read the first few chapters and read the rest in the morning, but I couldn't stop. Before I knew it was 2am! :D

Hope you think of another gripping idea soon, as I would really like to read another Fanfic of yours.

Simon:D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I like it too! Its just that when I write fanfiction, I like to make it funny, especially if it's MITM. I personally don't write serious fics about a comedy show. But still, I really, really, liked this one. you did great! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks Simon, Tony and Ajpp16. I'm really glad you all enjoyed it. :)

@Tony, I agree, comedy it is probably more suited for a show like MITM, but I'm not much for writing comedy myself. I do angst, serious and depressed better than comedy. I'm not like that in real life though, just when I write. :)

D

Deleted member 1693

Read it in one sitting.

Fantastic. It seemed so real... It played out right before my glazed, dreary eyes. I'm... jealous. Normally, I would not have the patience.

You have breathed life into the cocoon that once held my prodigial ability. I will not disappoint. (expect me to sound like a smartass for the next few days. :devil2:)

Last edited by a moderator: