Get to know each other better.

samboo1

I wanna see both your pics! Except maybe Sam's more...i can print it out and use it as a target for a dart board! And i give permission to anyone, copy my idea ;)
I know it's only suppost to be Justin throwing these thing at you, but lets make it a group thing eh? ;) After all, you imagined me to be fat :( How can you imagine that when you havent seen me? Do i have a fat personality? Lol! Joking...anyway...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Good idea Samboo. I'll only use J's though. Not Sam and Davey Boy. It doesn't look like they're going to post theirs anyway.

See, I told you he wouldn't do it Sam. You still have to post yours though. :p

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
samboo1 said:
I wanna see both your pics! Except maybe Sam's more...i can print it out and use it as a target for a dart board! And i give permission to anyone, copy my idea ;)
I know it's only suppost to be Justin throwing these thing at you, but lets make it a group thing eh? ;) After all, you imagined me to be fat :( How can you imagine that when you havent seen me? Do i have a fat personality? Lol! Joking...anyway...

Don't worry Samboo, at least you posted your pict. I have to give Justin props on this one too so I take back what I said earlier about using his pict for target practice. :)

I'm still wating... :D

samboo1

Wildcat said:
Don't worry Samboo, at least you posted your pict. I have to give Justin props on this one too so I take back what I said earlier about using his pict for target practice. :)

I'm still wating... :D
So am i! :) Anyway, Sam...David has seen a pic of you, and you havent seen one of him...you have seen one of us, yet you wont show us you...doesnt sound fair now does it?!

samboo1

yardgames said:
I told you; as a leader, David should realize he's depriving his "herd" and making you all suffer.
You should realize, as an almighty and respected (ok too far ;)) mod, that you are being unfair!:)
BTW J....i can see how much fun you get out of saying these things to Sam!:)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Physical Appearance
Hair: Brown/blonde
Eyes: Green
Face: Uh..a face
Height: 5'6Weight: 185
Build: Average, a little annoying weight
Teeth: Normal
Skin tone: Whiter than Finnish landscape
Race: White/American
Flaws ("beauty" or birth marks, etc.): When I was younger, I got hit by a metal baseball bat over my left eyebrow. I still have a very noticable scar.

Your Favorites
Movie: The Godfather Series
Type of Music: Classic rock(60's/70's)
Band: The Beatles!(best band ever), Led Zepplin
Food: Any and all Chinese food
Color: Green
Person: My dad
TV Show: Malcolm in the Middle, Sanford and son, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Family Guy, King of the Hill
Memory: When I sustained the injury to the head by that damned baseball bat(wait, thats not a favorite memory, but that's really the only eventful thing thats happened to me)

Choose
Cats Or Dogs: Dogs
Kitties Or Puppies: Puppies
Reese Or Justin: I cant choose between these two.
Malcolm Or Frankie: Malcolm
Dewey Or Eric: Cant choose between these two either.By the way, my favorite person on MITM is Hal(Bryan Cranston). He rocks!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
samboo1 said:
You should realize, as an almighty and respected (ok too far ;)) mod, that you are being unfair!:)
BTW J....i can see how much fun you get out of saying these things to Sam!:)

Does that mean your on my side??

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Thank you, I'm used to fighing all my battles by myself, now I have another to help, I don't know what to do... I know what I'll do, I'll go get some popcorn!

Everyone, join the side that put his picture on his profile, I am the moderator who cares enough to put his photo on the site!!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
yardgames said:
I told you; as a leader, David should realize he's depriving his "herd" and making you all suffer.

Oh, don't try to make it look like Davey Boy's fault just cause you don't want to post your pic. We consider you one of our great and powerful leaders also. A true leader does not have to rely on the actions of someone else to influence his decisions. Good luck defending that one. :D

J, I got your back on this one too. Maybe with our joint efforts we can make him cave. Keep in mind that the offer is only good in this thread. ;)

We're just messing you you, Sam. Don't take it the wrong way. It would be nice to see your pic though. :)

samboo1

Thanks for finally posting Sam!
Woah, i was like so right on what you look like! You may as well of taken the image out of my head and put it in your profile!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Would one of the mods go onto my post on this thread and space my information? I dont know how it got all jumbled! If someone would do that for me, it would be appreciated! Thanks!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
For future reference, I believe you should be able to edit your own posts, but I'll get it taken care of. When you copied and pasted, you lost the returns somehow.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks Sam. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? :) It's not exactly as I had you pictured, but very, very close. You look like this annoying guy I went to high school with. Ok, only a little, but I had to say something since you said I look like your babysitter (which I still haven't figured out if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :D )

OK, Davey boy. Your turn! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Gee thanks. I keep picturing Dewey's babysitter in waterpark. :D I babysat once in awhile for money when I was 12 or 13 and I babysit my nieces sometimes now (for free, which sucks :cool:). Actually I'm not too fond of little kids. They're obnoxious and loud. I'm so mean, sorry.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Thanks alot yardgames. I didn't think I could edit my own posts until I saw....the..um...edit...button. Ha. Im a jackass.