Get to know each other better.

samboo1

Yeah, i would as well...people who dont wanna upload their pic can just leave it right? (i was just wondering..i would upload my pic)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I still wanna see what David looks like! I've been waiting for ages :) and my mental pictures of him are getting scarier and scarier. :D

Physical Appearance
Hair: Longish Brown/Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Face: A couple of freckles. I look kinda young!!
Height: about 154cm so about 5"/5"1ish
Weight: Not sure
Build: Average
Teeth: Normal teeth, no braces!!
Skin tone: Normal, tans a bit in the summer, paler in the winter!
Race: White/British
Flaws ("beauty" or birth marks, etc.): Not really any only a few little birthmarks dotted around.

Your Favorites
Movie: Big Fat liar/Herbie/American Pie
Type of Music: Anything but goth style
Band: Don't have one, i'm not too picky
Food: Chicken Burger, chips, McDonalds, Seafood!!
Color: Orange or Aqua Blue!!
Person: Not sure, My family probably!!
TV Show: Malcolm in the Middle/The Suite life of Zack and Cody/Quintuplets
Memory: Not sure!!

Choose
Cats Or Dogs: Cats
Kitties Or Puppies: Kittens
Reese Or Justin: Justin probably
Malcolm Or Frankie: Frankie
Dewey Or Eric: Dewey because he's sweet!!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
OK, I'll post my pict, but only if you guys promise to post yours too. I don't want to be the only one. :D Or, would it be better to do PMs?

admin

Retired Administrator
I've enabled it again now. http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/profile.php?do=editprofilepic

Please be reasonably sensible, nothing too big in terms of dimensions or files size. There are limits but I can't remember what they are since they are the defaut ones for the forum. Registered levels 2, 3 and 4 have permission to add. Thats approximately 40 people for now. Those of you in level 1 will just have to post more and get more rep! :D

Usual forum rules apply when adding a picture, the moderators have gained the powers to remove "undesirable" images.

If possible please use your own server, although an upload option is available. Maximum size in both cases is 100x100 or 64KB whichever is smallest (the image will be resized automatically if it is too big)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Oh, that's what it is? I wasn't sure what that was for; it was never disabled for me. I just redid my profile and put the same thing there as my avatar. I may have to change it now though.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
@Samboo--You look a lot like I had you pictured. :)

@J--All I can see is a trumpet!

@Sam--Wow! You look just like Frankie Muniz! :D Seriously, you have to post yours. I gotta know.

Hmm...I'm getting an access denied message when I click on that link and I don't see an option under edit profile so I guess I don't have enough posts. Oh well, I said I'd post it so here you go. This was taken yesterday, can't get much more recent than that!

http://www.geocities.com/wildcatz327/christina1.jpg

samboo1

Thanks for the link Christina. I was'nt really right on my mental image of you...i knew you had red hair, coz you said earlier on here. Lol!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
@Christina you look just like every babysitter I ever had as a kid. :D I said I'd post mine as soon as David posts his. :)

As long as we're getting to know each other, what are you majoring in?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks...uh..I think. And that's not fair! You know Davey Boy isn't going to post his.

I'm really just taking general requirments right now so I haven't declared my major yet, but I was thinking about something to do with science like marine biology or geology. I really like photography also though. Maybe I could do that as a minor. I will have to declare a major next fall so I need to hurry up and decide :)

@J--Yes, I can actually see your face now.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Davey Boy has a digital camera. (he actually asked us for advice on which one to buy a few months ago.) He has no excuse not to post his. And as I told him in the shoutbox, he's a leader, so he should put his people first. IN this case, his people are suffering as a result of him. :)

Good luck making that decision. :)

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Davey Boy has a digital camera. (he actually asked us for advice on which one to buy a few months ago.) He has no excuse not to post his. And as I told him in the shoutbox, he's a leader, so he should put his people first. IN this case, his people are suffering as a result of him. :)

Good luck making that decision. :)

You've built me up so much, i'm just going to disappoint you - its best you just keep the mystery that is me a mystery! :D