MITM Mistakes / Goofs / Errors / Contradictions - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MITM Mistakes / Goofs / Errors / Contradictions

Default Re: Has anybody noticed any mistakes in MitM

anybody know about tvtome - i mean it cover loads of shows and get tons of details such as all the goofs etc - who runs it? they must spend all there time on it!

Need help? Email Me Here

I'm not sure about TV Tome, but another great reference site: IMDB.com (for TV shows and movies) - is owned by the same people as Amazon.com.

TVTome has separate volunteers for each show. For example, there's two guys that update the Malcolm page. If you're familiar with the concept of AllExperts, I think it's very similar to that in that experts work on their segment of the site. A group effort.

(Hooray! This is my 200th post!)

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    There are many mistakes, some bigger than others.

The biggest in most people's minds is in Red Dress, where you can actually see Lois take a wet dress from a bucket held by a technician!

There are loads more technical errors... I am sure others have some to share
    I never noticed that bucket until they mentioned it on the DVD. Now I can't stop noticing it!

Yeah, i didn't noticed it either until it mentioned it on the DVD!

now it's like when ever you watch it on dvd, you pause, slow foward to the spot and tell everyone around you to come see it. it's impossible to not notice that bucket, how could we not see it before?
    The jerk formerly known as J.

I don't have the DVD but I have that episode, and I had downloaded it after reading about that mistake somewhere so I looked out for it and it's clearly obvious. I've noticed a few, I've got them in a file on a CD somewhere but not sure which one.

One I can remember from the list is in Bowling, where Hal goes to read Dewey a story. When he first goes into the room you can see he is not wearing his glasses, but then when he sits on the bed with the book he reaches up to his head, watch carefully and you'll see the glasses appear before he pulls them down onto his face.

Even though each episode does not follow on from the previous one, there have been times when things have happened differently to earlier episodes, if you know what I mean. For example in Season 1's "Red Dress" Francis tells Lois on the phone that she can never let anything go and she says that she can too let things go. But in Season 2's "Traffic Ticket", she was the complete opposite with the ticket.

I don't think that was a mistake, that's a character of Lois. If someone told you that you could never let things go, wouldn't you refute it? That's what Lois did; yet, Lois is also the type of control freak who needs to fight the traffic ticket.

Default Slip-Ups

Has anyone noticed any slip-ups (from any season) in MITM that you didn't already know about?

I have a list somewhere of ones I have found which I'll find and post here when I do, one I can remember is in Bowling in the scene where Hal goes to read Dewey a story and he's not wearing his reading glasses but a second before he goes to reach for them they magically appear on his head.