Your Favorite (Favourite) Character and Why
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite (Favourite) Character and Why

Thumbs up Your Favorite (Favourite) Character and Why

Here write about your favourite character.

Default Re: Favourite Character And Why!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fox123
    Here write about your favourite character.
    Usually when someone asks a question the supply their own personal answer as well. I would suggest re editing your post to include your opinion.

My personal favourite character is Dewey: I like Dewey because even though he's small, he's a great little guy and it's easy to tell why: he's great at the piano, has a nice attitude and lastly: small people rule the world!! He is rwally cool, even more so than any other character and Erik Per Sullivan has fitted into the character very well. Well done Erik!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

I like Reese because...well theres reasons why i dont like some of the others, of course i love all the characters but theres small things that make Reese more likeable to me. Like Malcolm always complains and Lois is...well....Lois! I like Hal and he's probably my second favourite since i love the strange obsessions he gets! And Dewey...i really dont know what to say about Dewey. Hes undescribeable to me!
    Reese's carefree attitude is what i like. He doesnt care what people think of him and just lives life without giving a damn. I like that.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Thumbs up Re: Your favourite character and why.

Jamie is my favourite character because he is really sweet. In season seven I hope to see him speak. He always just sits there acting innocent.
    SAZ55

Default Re: Your favourite character and why.

We had a discussion about wether jamie would talk in another thread in season 7 section, cant think of it atm but take a took.

Hiya, Saz welcome to the forum, Hope to hear more from you soon
    Need help? Email Me Here

My favourite character is Reese because I think there´s so much more to him than it appears and this makes him really interesting. I think he´s the only one who hasn´t changed in a negative way during the last 2 seasons and I like people who speak their mind. He´s also very funny and if someone is nice to him he really seems to appreciate it. I like the fact that he´s supposed to be the bad guy but you realize that he´s actually a good person at heart. And as I said he´s funny. He often does these silly things and yet Justin´s performance is actually never over the top.

The only one who hasn't changed negatively? Malcolm's obvious, and I could see how you would argue Dewey and Francis, but how has Hal and Lois turned negative?

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    how has Hal and Lois turned negative?
    I don't know about Lois, but Hal has been turing a little cuckoo this past season. He was always obsessive, but now he's just nuts.

Tessa, do you mean there have been charcter changes that you don't like or that the characters have become negetive?

I'd be interested in seeing your reasoning behind Francis changing negetively.
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

My favorite is character is Dewey. Although, from what I am hearing about him and what stuff he is going to do this season I may not like him as much anymore. I actually like Hal jsut as much. But I think in the past season or so he has taken more of a take charge attitude which I kind of don't like.
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.