Mystery Kid: Who Plays Jamie?

yoreknotdboss

None of the official MITM sites name the kid who plays the youngest Wilkerson, Jamie.

I checked imdb.com. Nothing. I haven't looked very hard here, but I didn't see much of anything at a glance.

Does anyone know the name of this child actor. He looks alot like the baby brother of a girl I went to school with who moved to San Dimas. There last name was Gallen. I think her brothers name was Alex or Alec. Any info?

Tanks:cool:

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Re: Mystery Kid

Jamie is played by twins, who are called James and Lukas Rodriguez. I tried to find a pic on google, but wasn't succesful :mad:

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Welcome to the forums! I hope we'll be seeing your thoughts scattered around here soon, have fun!

Dabney said:
Jamie is played by twins, who are called James and Lukas Rodriguez. I tried to find a pic on google, but wasn't succesful :mad:

I too checked out who thesae little actors were so i went onto imdb and unfortunately nothing happened!! They're probably not that famous and are only going to be in Malcolm in the Middle. Malcolm in the Middle is probably rtheir debut as well!!:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi pspmaster--Welcome to the forums! I merged your post together with the thread that we already had on this topic. It should answer your question. :) Please feel free to pm me, J., yardgames, or admin if you have any questions. We look forward to reading more of your posts.

cranstonfan

Indeed, the role is shared by twins James and Lukas Rodriguez. The tots actually received screen credit during the end titles to this season's "Reese Vs. Stevie" outing. The reason? Jamie actually had a speaking line (at the end when he tells Lois, "Shut up") in that episode. End titles credits are only assigned for speaking roles. Hence.... ;)