Episode Secret Boyfriend Summary And Pic

MITM18

Here

Spoiler for Click For Spoiler:
MALCOLM EXPERIMENTS WITH LOVE
ON “MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE”
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, ON FOX

When Malcolm gets paired with a dimwitted beauty as his chemistry partner he thinks it’s a formula for disaster, but then she reveals her feelings for him and sparks fly. They agree to keep their romantic experiment under wraps until Malcolm realizes that she's just embarrassed to be dating him. Meanwhile, Lois demands that Reese get a job and kicks him out of the house to prove it on the “Secret Boyfriend” episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Nov. 18 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-706) (TV-PG)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

Guest Cast: Hayden Panettiere as Jessica, Sarah Mason as Vicki, Erik Von Detten as Brad, Perry D’Marco as Teacher, Harold Sylvester as Phelps, Larry Polson as Lloyd.

And for pic where whats happening is that
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Reese (Justin Berfield) appears in a dream to Lois as an old man still living at home

That looks absolutely amazing and i can't stop laughing at the picture of Reese as an old(ish) man. It's just about as funny as you can get!! I might look up the actress/actors on imdb right now!! Thanks MITM18

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Looks stunning. Cant wait, the have done reese well, he looks old, i nearly thought it might not be him.

Squeaky Yugi

Here's a quick summary of the other sub-plot:

Spoiler for Dewey:

To Dewey's dismay, Hal will go to any length to earn Dewey a free miniature golf game that he believes Dewey was cheated out of