What are you doing for halloween?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for halloween?

Default What are you doing for halloween?

What is everyone here doing for halloween? Im trick or treating, i think. If i can persuade my parents that 13 isnt too old! Its totally not!!

Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Default Re: What are you doing for halloween?

Well im going rounds a friedsn for a partay (any excuss) no trick or treating for me. never really been into it. 13 is ok, as long as you dont come to my house and do nasty thing!

Um, something non-band related, no, something to to with band, yes. Halloween Parade, the Trumpet section are being Mexicans. (Do we have anyone from Mexico on the fourms, I don't think so.)

Otherwise, I think I'll give out candy to kids.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

I might go to the cinema or something - but thats only because I've got the day off school, not because its halloween.

We don't get trickle treaters round here, no one bothers coming up the road through the two fields, along the single track lane and up a hill into a dead end road.

:Angry: TrIcK Or TrEaT! :Angry:

College applications...what else?

Early decision deadline is Tuesday, so I suspect I'll be up all night Monday editing my essays etc. I was up till 4:30am writing the rough drafts yesterday (And then I had to wake up at 5:30), so I'm kinda terrified of how long the actual final drafts will take.
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

I was trick or treating with my freind, mr malcom, but now my mum is taking me to a halloween p[arty, with him. I get the day of school though, and he doesn't!!!!!:Tongue::Tongue:

I don't really know. Im not allowed to go trick-or-treating because its the "devils holiday":Angry: :Angry:
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.

Halloween is a very Christian Holiday. It's the day before All Souls Day, and was orginally called 'All Hallow's Eve.' I's also the day Martin Luter nailed his 95 Thesis on the door of the church in Wittenburg, Germany.

Hey, if your not allowed, or your parents don't let you, that's fine and all, but accuatly, it's a more religious holiday then most people think.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Thats what I thought too. I think that is just and excuse she uses because she wants me to be safe. She lets me go to halloween partys and festivals and stuff like that.
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.