MITMVC: Season 2 DVD Cover Box Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: MITMVC: Season 2 Box Art Contest

All really good designs. Im quite bust atm, and as the dead line is jan, ill wait a bit.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

ALL of there are great! There are some very talented people here! :)

@Dabney--I love the background on your second image (the infamous pict of Malcolm). Cool idea! :D

Hendrix: i love your ideas, they totally rule!! I wish my ideas were as good as yours. This goes to everyone here!! I just love all of your ideas!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

These are all really nice looking. And I look foward to see them all finished. I'm not much of an art person, but I doodle some neat stuff sometimes, but I'll leave this competition alone, as I only have 1 more until the State and Chapter Championships for marching band. :D So far an undefeated (as in 1st place in every cometition we've attended) season.

I'll stop now. :)

i can tell that J is a very nice guy!! Anyway i've tried 2 covers on paint but i deleted one of them. Admin can you please help me. Tell me what to do with my cover and how to send it to you!!

CJman327

Yeah I did one only the Admin couldn't accept since it didn't ahve the DVD logo, it was too big and I myself don't think it was too good. I'll have it soon still anyway if anybody would like to see it just as an honorable mention. No Admin I'm not entering it I'm just getting people's opinions!:D

admin

Retired Administrator

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
i can tell that J is a very nice guy!! Anyway i've tried 2 covers on paint but i deleted one of them. Admin can you please help me. Tell me what to do with my cover and how to send it to you!!

Send it via email. webmaster@malcolminthemiddle.co.uk that email address does work and can receive attachments.

reese35

From reese35, the creator of the Malcolm inGuide.... BAM! As you can tell, I did it in Paint, but it's pretty nice.

admin

Retired Administrator

Indeed , that would be pretty amazing reese35 if you could improve the picture quality. You can always save it as a BMP send it to me via email (webmaster@malcolminthemiddle.co.uk) and I will convert to a better quality JPG using PSP or Adobe.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I agree with everyone else--that's an awesome design Reese35! :D

CJman327

OK, here's my fully furnished, totally rocking new DVD cover layout!:DTell me which on you think is better!:D:

CJman327

AHHH!!!!! It's so good that you actually scared me!!!:D So, well how did you like mine? And how do you get the thumbnail to show the picture and not just the attachment link?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.