MITMVC: Season 2 DVD Cover Box Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: MITMVC: Season 2 Box Art Contest

I think I actually liked the last one better. This one seems a bit blocky.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I like the one with Malcolm on the bottom best. Though the second one actually has Malcolm "in the middle" so it fits with the theme of most of the official photos I've seen of everyone together. I don't know...they're both good. :D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator

Another suggestion. Rather chaste, but that doesn'T have to be bad.

Wemboy

@Dabney: I like it, sometimes simple images work better than something overly complicated, it grabs the attention well; although I think it would work better with a slightly lighter blue in the background. Overall, i think the first set you did probably fit the feel of the show a little better.

@reese35: I prefer the one with Malcolm at the bottom. They're all good, but i think that one looks a bit more professional than the others.

admin

Retired Administrator

Just over 10 entries so far, I am very impressed - I didn't realise we had so many artistic members! :D I can't wait to see some more of your designs and ideas.

p3simpson

I like them all, but no offence to everyone esle who worked hard. I'd totaly buy reese35's last design if it were real.

O.K this is my opinion personally: I think that Reese35 has got amazing talent for a kid of 14 but then again look at Dabney, samboo1 and Hendrix (i hope i haven't missed anyone out!!). All of the ideas put on these forums are amazing. You are all extremely talented. Consider that samboo1 is only 13!! I'm not kidding around but you guys should really study graphics because you'll be amazing at it!! I just love your ideas and i couldn't decide the winner. Lets just leave it to admin!! His decision will probably be the right one!!

samboo1

Yeah but you cant say im only 13. Reese35 is only 14 and thats only 1 year older! Lol.:rolleyes:

admin

Retired Administrator

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
O.K this is my opinion personally: I think that Reese35 has got amazing talent for a kid of 14 but then again look at Dabney, samboo1 and Hendrix (i hope i haven't missed anyone out!!). All of the ideas put on these forums are amazing. You are all extremely talented. Consider that samboo1 is only 13!! I'm not kidding around but you guys should really study graphics because you'll be amazing at it!! I just love your ideas and i couldn't decide the winner. Lets just leave it to admin!! His decision will probably be the right one!!

I won't be the only one deciding the decision, all the designs will be put into a voting poll for us all to decide.

CJman327

Is everybody just completely ignoring me?

OK, here it is!:D :
Attached Files
doc.gif
MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE.doc (74.5 KB, 3 views)
OK, here's my fully furnished, totally rocking new DVD cover layout!:DTell me which on you think is better!:D:
Attached Files
doc.gif
Malcolm In The Middle Season 2 DVD.doc (111.0 KB, 2 views)
doc.gif
attachment.doc (111.0 KB, 1 views)
So, well how did you like mine?
How's mine?

All you guys did was compliment OTHER people's ones and Reese35 just entered another one! Everyone else gets a ZILLION compliments while everyone ignores my ZILLION posts and ZILLION threads and leaves them to become spam so I get bad rep AGAIN. Don't please! :(

CJman327

Like that, Amigo. I mean I don't wanna come off sounding like an idiot and criticizing you guys but nobody is acknowledging my existence lately. Any particular reason why? Is there something here that i don't get? Are my posts not showing? Or is it jsut plain cold shoulder since I was just on probation?

CJman327

And now I'm on probation again. Yes, that was my exact wish. I'll be gone now.

reese35

I did a slight edit to 2:2, and for the heck of it, did a season 3 cover.

I love your new designs Reese35, they're amazing!! I like the idea you made a season 3 cover as well!! Wow you must work very hard to produce such amazing ideas!!

admin

Retired Administrator

Some excellent design there reese35, remember that only the season 2 box art designs can be entered into the contest though! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Who cares? The season 3 is awesome! Keep them coming reese35! This is fascinating! You're a really artsy sort of guy, nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.