• yardgames

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Retired Administrator
Well, the time has come for the best member award to be dished out to some one. Only 4 of these awards are given out a year, and members must be nominated by other members to be in with a chance for winning the award.

It also slims things down a little so we shall probably end up with a clear winner, instead of just 1 vote here or there.

Please judge how you will, you all have 1 vote, and I recommend that you use your vote well. Feel free to go back and read through the nominees posts and judge for yourself if they are deserved winners.

We have received 3 nominations from the private messages sent, so if you felt someone else should have been in there - you are too late :D

This vote is anonamous to everyone except the administrator, so please don't feel the peer pressure.

Remember, the nominees are not permitted to vote for themselves. They have been listed in alphabetical order.

I will vote, but I shall not be first, as then it is rather obvious who I vote for...

admin

Retired Administrator
arach said:
I'm not voting. :rolleyes:
Its probably poorly named as "Best Member" really I should be something like "Generally Most Liked Member" due to contributions, thoughts, helpfulnes etc... :D

Wemboy

Are the nominees allowed to vote for themselves? Never mind, just read the shoutbox and saw that they can't, sorry!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Congratulations Yardgames :D and also to Appanah for being runner up :). Better luck next time TJ.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for all your votes, I'm glad I've been such a great member this quarer. Appanah and tjpeople were formidable opponents, and they're still fantastic members. Looking forward to another quarter of great discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.