Frankie Muniz Going To Appear On Arrested Development

MITM18

He will be playing as himself in Arrested Development, episode called Notapusy which will be premering on November 7th.

If you dont know what Arrested Development is

http://www.fox.com/arresteddev/

PS:To really enjoy this show, you have to watch it from the first episode, since the show follows continuity.

Hey that program looks pretty good and on the images one of the cast members looks like Johnny K. Lewis (Pearce from Quintuplets). Is it a teen program or strictly an adults one?

MITM18

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
Hey that program looks pretty good and on the images one of the cast members looks like Johnny K. Lewis (Pearce from Quintuplets). Is it a teen program or strictly an adults one?

Its not for children, lets just say that. They say curses but they blank it out, but you always know what they are trying to say :)

The whole show is like a huge documentary, so its really helpful to watch from the beginning episode since there is soo much continuity between each episode.

I think Andy Richter is a cool actor. If he's the guy who played the dad in quintuplets, i think he's pretty cool. Is 'Arrested Developement' only viewed in the U.S.A because it would be interesting to see Frankie Muniz in it!!

Hendrix

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I think Andy Richter is a cool actor. If he's the guy who played the dad in quintuplets, i think he's pretty cool. Is 'Arrested Developement' only viewed in the U.S.A because it would be interesting to see Frankie Muniz in it!!

Well, Muniz's episode is in S3 and the UK is, I think, still in Season 2.

Wemboy

It's on BBC2 at the moment, on Sunday nights at 11:20, after Match of the Day2. They used to show it on BBC 4 too, in fact they might stil be showing some repeats, i'm not sure.

MITM18

You understand what the "X" means?

Its from Jamey Kennedy's Experiment show it was like the Punk'd/Hidden Camera, they played a trick on someone and then at the end, he said you were "X".

Like gotcha youve been tricked, thats why they did that.

MITM18

Yeah ALOT of the jokes can be fly over the head since you got to know the backstory.

If you remember the scene when George Michael finds his grandfather underground, its mostly a re-enactment of when they found Saddam Hussein. Looking at his teeth and mouth with the flashlight. It can just fly over the head if you dont get the referances.

MITM18

Anyone see it?

What happened was that this tour car was passing by the Malcolm In The Middle set and Rita says, "Look Its Malcolm In The Middle"

Then Michael Bluth says , "In the middle of shooting"

We see Frankie Muniz as Malcolm say, "What she doesnt understand about bovine sephalitis is..." He is cut off by the director saying "make some room"

Then Muniz says, "Thats okay its more important to show how we make the show, then actually make it." He smiles and waves. Then he says f***ing taramount

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You reminded us to watch it and I was going to watch it and I forgot to watch it!! :( Doh! Man, if only it weren't on Monday nights. Wait a minute, I'm busy Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays too. :D Ahh well, maybe I'll catch it in a rerun.

Wemboy

I know this is really childish, but i'd laugh at that just becuase it has Frankie Muniz saying the f'word. Only because i've watched MITM since he was about 12/13 and it just seems funny to see him as an adult, plus he'd never say that on MITM. I look forward to seeing it (not just because of that though, i aint that sad:)).