I'm back!!!

Malcolm

Hi, everyone! I'm back. I won´t even ask if you missed me cause I know you didn't.
Hi to the administrator, yardgames, megan and the other guys I know and whose names I don't remember.

Well, see ya!

PD- I recently talked to Bryan about the DVD releasing of Season 2. Not soon. Sorry.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hi Malcolm, where have you been? How's Bryan doing? And since everyone else (me included) wants to know, what did he say about the DVDs?

Malcolm

Hi!

Bryan is okay, I think. He says the reason for the DVD not being released soon is the same the Fox says; the music rights. He says "they are still talking about that" :(

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Those dang rights are frustrating, aren't they! Does Bryan have anything other than MITM lined up in the near future?

Malcolm

Mmmm... I think he was filming a movie, but that was some months ago. I dunno... :( I'll ask him when I see him again.

Malcolm

lol
Yeah, I meet him oftenly, but you know, celebrities like their privacity. Anyway, I'll tell you what; if you have any question to Bryan, I could ask him for you the next time I see him. (I dont promise you I'll see him soon, I dont know that, but I'll do my best). He is a very nice guy, he will answer whatever you ask him.

See ya!

CJman327

Oh my god! Malcolm(as in the screen name)said he lvied in New Jersey and that he was 16!!!!!! Any explanation?!:confused:

Malcolm

I never said I LIVED in New Jersey. I said I WAS from New Jersey. I was born there.

And I dont know why it says 16 in my profile:mad: :confused:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It says you're sixteen because you put in your profile a birthdate that occurred sixteen years ago. :) CJ, I noticed you're back on probation. Perhaps one of the reasons is that you began splitting your threads again. Please remember to keep just a single thread, and be precise and to the point if possible.

It is amazing if you do know Bryan Cranston as it would be an amazing opportunity to talk about Malcolm in the Middle to him!! By the way if anyone thinks i've been away, i have. I've been on a break to Cornwall!!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wow, i must have missed the whole 'Malcolm' know Bryan thing. :S

Thats cool, shame bout DVD but i have little hope for it. So if your not 16, how old are you? update your profile :)