South Park - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: South Park

Default Re: South Park

In syndication, it's TV-14. On Comedy Central, it's TV-MA, but it's harmless once you get used to it. On CC, it airs Monday-Thursday @ 9:30, with new episodes Wednesdays at 10. On WRDQ 27, where I live, it's a full hour Mon-Fri @ 11. You can find episodes airing in where you live at www.southparkstudios.com.

Oh right, TV-MA? Im guessing the TV-14 means you have to be 14 but i dunno what the MA means. Thanks for telling me though
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Mature. It means you should be older.

I used to watch south park all the time, but not that much anymore. It's still good for a laugh every once in awhile though. The Jesus/Satan episodes kind of turned me off. I'm not deeply religous or anything, but it just seems wrong to joke about stuff like that to me.

Like Yardgames said, TVMA is meant for people who are 18 and over. It usually means there are a lot of references to sex and lot of bad language. Most everyone who watches it is under 18 though.

O right, thanks for telling me YG and Wildcat. I never expected south park to be for over 18's. I thought maybe 15's. Does anyone actually pay attention to the age ratings? Maybe a few but i think most dont.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Woot! Re: South Park

I LOVE South Park!!!!!!!!!! Its sooo funny, but they are so cruel sometimes! Someone said its not for people who don't swear but I NEVER swear and I watch it! Its really funny but they can go really cruel at times. No one is spared from being made fun of!!! Thats probably what makes it so good though.

Respect may athoritay!!! *Cartman, south park*

Quote Originally Posted by samboo1
    I was just wondering...does south park have an age rating??
    In Canada (or atleast in my area) it has a rating of 18. It's not a bad show, it is bad "animation" but i can live with that. Some of the epsiodes are a bit boring but its ok overall.

Where is South Park shown in Canada anyway? I've been trying to do a search for it.

Never mind - The Comedy Network, Fridays at 9:30 eastern. In the States (Comedy Central), we're on the 2nd half of the 9th season; you guys are on the beginning of the 9th, I'm sure.

THIS JUST IN!
    As TV Guide and USA cable network TV Land are teaming up to bring the 100 most unexpected TV moments, one South Park episode - "It Hits the Fan" - hits #93. All for saying one word 162 times - average at 8 per minute. I can't say it here, because there's young people present. But you can see details here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Hits_the_Fan