Official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Werid, howd you get it? did the give them away? why would the make dvd's of just a couple of episodes? sorry for all the wuestions i just wanna understand. :D

J

JonAnd85

tjpeople said:
Werid, howd you get it? did the give them away? why would the make dvd's of just a couple of episodes? sorry for all the wuestions i just wanna understand. :D
No problems with your questions!
I found this package at Ebay.com (just search for Malcolm In The Middle).
Every year Malcolm has nominate some episodes from the past season to the Emmy Awards (like Oscar awards but this is for Tv-Shows).
And every year they make a special Emmy Awards dvd that contains just those episodes that are nominated for that year
(and the dvd's contains FULL episodes, not just clips!).
Like this year, that box was a Fresh theme (Season 6), and the last year 2004 was a popcorn box (Season 5).
I don't think that this dvd's are for the public, just for the committee and for journalists.
But after some time people wan't to sell them to us fans! And i'm glad that they do so.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, i understand now. yea lots of stuff is on ebay for MITM, never bought anything myself but i have looked. How much did it cost you? you buy other stuff?

J

JonAnd85

tjpeople said:
Thanks, i understand now. yea lots of stuff is on ebay for MITM, never bought anything myself but i have looked. How much did it cost you? you buy other stuff?
I don't remember how much i paid for that box, but it was not expansive. Maybe 14$ or something like that.
I have also bought some more stuff like MITM CD, and some Nintendo DS games.
You should try to buy stuff from Ebay! It's fun and you can found pretty much unusually things there :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I was asking wat else you have bought from ebay to do with mitm. i buy and sell on ebay alot. just never mitm :D (yet) DW bout it though.

J

JonAnd85

The Dvd from 2005 and the popcorn box (2004) and the soundtrack for Malcolm, have i also bought from Ebay

wando

i paid £30 (inc delivery) for the fresh box when it first come out. it was the first one of season 6 so i had to have it!

samboo1

I was lucky to find a official pic of Jamie season 7. It's a shame about the 'capital pictures' logo going across him:( Well ive attached it.

J

JonAnd85

samboo1 said:
I was lucky to find a official pic of Jamie season 7. It's a shame about the 'capital pictures' logo going across him:( Well ive attached it.
Nice one Samboo 1! Thank you for the great picture of Jamie :). I didn't have any picture of him, but now i have.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Someone who knows how to use it can easily Photoshop those letters out. Not that we could use it on teh banner, it's copyrighted. :(

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I will try to edit the logo out and repost it if you guys want it for your personal use even though it can't be used on the site due to the copyright.

MITM18

This is exactly why you wont see any true high res photos since they can be sold on the streets or online for cash.

J

JonAnd85

Good work Wildcat! You can't even see that it has been some letters there.

reese35

@Sam/Jon - Thanks for the photos! I see I'm gonna have a field day rearranging me inGuide.

@Chris - Nice job w/ editing!