Official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7

J

JonAnd85

I am glad that you all like the photos, thank you for the great respons!

Dewey

Minimalistic
This is a long shot...but Samboo posed a good question yesterday...

...do you happen to know where we can view the official photos of the past seasons: S3 - S6 (I think S1 & S2 are on BBC's website).

Any help at all would be much appreciated. :)

samboo1

Ive seen official season 1,2,3,6 & 7 but i dont think ive ever seen 4 and 5. 1,2 and 3 are on the bbc website, ive only seen a few of season 6's photos, via google search and season 7 is self explanetry really.:rolleyes:
You would think that the official photos would be everywhere really!

Dewey

Minimalistic
Do you have the link to S6 photos? If not, what exactly did you type into google?

...I agree with you - one would expect to see all official photos on the official website. :)

samboo1

Well my avatar and the picture on the site's banner are the set that i mean...i cant be sure whether its season 6 or 5 pics though!
I have the set of season 5/6 pics... i got them off a website i think it was malcolm mittendrin but i cant be sure. I can upload them if you want...
I have no idea about season 4 and the season that these pictures arent though...if that makes sense...

J

JonAnd85

samboo1 said:
How should i do it? There are 20 in total. I dont have them all i have a few missing.
Maybe you can you use winzip or something like that to just make one file instead of 20 files?
I don't have any other photos from the past seasons but i really like to look at the photos that you have Samboo1!

J

JonAnd85

OK! After you have installed Winzip, just right click on the folder that contains the photos, and choose Winzip, then "Add To (Folders Name).zip
And after a few second you will have a Zip file.

I forget to tell that Rapid Share is Free to use!

J

JonAnd85

Yes it works!! I think that is Season 6, for i recognize some of them from my MITM Fresh package for the Emmy Awards.
Thank you so much for the photos, they are really awesome! :)

J

JonAnd85

tjpeople said:
what the? fresh package? whats that i dont understnad?
It's a package that contains three episodes from Season 6.
Opera, Pearl Harbor and Ida Loses A Leg was nominated for the Annual Emmy Award's 2005.
And the theme for Season 6 was the Fresh Theme as you can see on the picture.