Official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7

J

JonAnd85

I have found 16 official MITM S7 photos on Malcolm-France.com Forum.
But the site has been hacked! And now the photos doesn't exist anymore.
I was lucky to save all the photos on my computer before that happend. And now i wan't to share them with you.

As i said, the file contains 16 photos and one wallpaper that i have made by my self.
Oh! The file is about 2.72 Mb

http://rapidshare.de/files/6540121/Season_7_Photos.exe. html

###
I have update the file, now it also include the Jamie picture.
You must use a program like Winzip to open this file (.zip)

The size of the file is 2,7 Mb

http://rapidshare.de/files/8261264/Season_7_Photos.zip. html
###

Click on the "Free" Button and wait about 20 sec, then you can download the file.
Start the program, click browse to select where you want the photos.

I have some preview of the photos attached below. But if you download the file it will contain more photos and better quality :).

Hope you like them!

wando

well, it cost me £2 to call from my mobile, but i suppose it was worth it! the free button wasnt working, so i had to call.

Dewey

Minimalistic
wando said:
well, it cost me £2 to call from my mobile, but i suppose it was worth it! the free button wasnt working, so i had to call.

WOW!!! GBP2 is kind of steep. But look at it as an investment...The image of Dewey playing golf is worth every penny. :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
where'd the images come from? did fox release them? they seem very werid and unrelated and fake looking for the season? (not say it aint them but the just look tacky, in you know wat i mean.

J

JonAnd85

Why do you have to pay? I just click on the link and the free and then i can download the file.

J

JonAnd85

tjpeople said:
where'd the images come from? did fox release them? they seem very werid and unrelated and fake looking for the season? (not say it aint them but the just look tacky, in you know wat i mean.
I think that it is Fox who has release them. Maybe it's for commercial or for a DVD!! I don't really know.
But they are not fake, if you look at the pictures with Malcolm, and then look at his T-Shirt.
It's the same T-Shirt that he had in the Burning Man episode. So the pictures are from Season 7.

J

JonAnd85

And just one more thing! Look at the picture Golf-malcolm.jpg or on the Malcolm picture that i attached in my first post in this thread.
Right there on his left arm you can spot a tatoo! I think it says "ZERO".

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Great picts! Thanks for posting them. They're using the family golf one as the main pict for the MITM page on Tv.com so i don't think they're fakes.

JonAnd85 said:
And just one more thing! Look at the picture Golf-malcolm.jpg or on the Malcolm picture that i attached in my first post in this thread.
Right there on his left arm you can spot a tatoo! I think it says "ZERO".

You're right! Frankie has a tattoo now. I think it says "zero" too. What does it mean? I wonder if they'll work it into the show. It's going to be hard to avoid since it's right there on his arm. I guess they could cover it up with make-up though. If Malcolm got a tattoo, Lois would totally freak!! :D

MITM18

tjpeople said:

They are promo pics to promote the show, they are from FOX, made in August.

There are other photos, two per each actor including Francis.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
The whole tatoo is old news. we dicussed it before wen he had it. cant remmber was the official line was or anything. i think they just covewr it up but they obviously didnt for that pic which is silly. any others remmber?

i didnt mean to imply the pics where fake, just that they look tacky, unlike the sets they use for the show. makes it look like they live in a world of plastic if you know what i mean.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
The whole tatoo is old news. we dicussed it before wen he had it

Sorry--I guess I wasn't here during that discussion and I never noticed it before. :eek:

There are other photos, two per each actor including Francis.

Do you have a link where we can see them, or are they not on the net yet?

J

JonAnd85

tjpeople said:
i didnt mean to imply the pics where fake, just that they look tacky, unlike the sets they use for the show. makes it look like they live in a world of plastic if you know what i mean.

Hehe :), i understand what you mean with plastic. I also think that the plastic thing is not so very nice.

J

JonAnd85

Wildcat said:
If you mean the photos of the actors you can download them from the link.
That zip file contains two pictures from each character (except from Jamie).

MITM18

Wildcat said:
Sorry--I guess I wasn't here during that discussion and I never noticed it before. :eek:

Going to upload a load of images this weekend!

Kratos

Ooh thank you very much! :) :) :) I just got hold of them... very nice looking. The wallpapers are cool too :D Its a pity they didnt do it for every season so you could chart the lives of the family as they get older. But this is still cool, finding pictures of the cast compared to some actors is VERY hard to do...

samboo1

Yeah, i know they are season 7, i was just curious where to get season 6 from. Ive only seen a few of them.