Official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7

JonAnd85 Guest

Default Official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7

I have found 16 official MITM S7 photos on Malcolm-France.com Forum.
    But the site has been hacked! And now the photos doesn't exist anymore.
    I was lucky to save all the photos on my computer before that happend. And now i wan't to share them with you.

As i said, the file contains 16 photos and one wallpaper that i have made by my self.
    Oh! The file is about 2.72 Mb

http://rapidshare.de/files/6540121/S...hotos.exe.html

###
    I have update the file, now it also include the Jamie picture.
    You must use a program like Winzip to open this file (.zip)

The size of the file is 2,7 Mb

http://rapidshare.de/files/8261264/S...hotos.zip.html
    ###

Click on the "Free" Button and wait about 20 sec, then you can download the file.
    Start the program, click browse to select where you want the photos.

I have some preview of the photos attached below. But if you download the file it will contain more photos and better quality .

Hope you like them!

Default Re: Official photos from Malcolm In The Middle Season 7

well, it cost me £2 to call from my mobile, but i suppose it was worth it! the free button wasnt working, so i had to call.

Quote Originally Posted by wando
    well, it cost me £2 to call from my mobile, but i suppose it was worth it! the free button wasnt working, so i had to call.
    WOW!!! GBP2 is kind of steep. But look at it as an investment...The image of Dewey playing golf is worth every penny.

where'd the images come from? did fox release them? they seem very werid and unrelated and fake looking for the season? (not say it aint them but the just look tacky, in you know wat i mean.

JonAnd85 Guest

Why do you have to pay? I just click on the link and the free and then i can download the file.

JonAnd85 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople
    where'd the images come from? did fox release them? they seem very werid and unrelated and fake looking for the season? (not say it aint them but the just look tacky, in you know wat i mean.
    I think that it is Fox who has release them. Maybe it's for commercial or for a DVD!! I don't really know.
    But they are not fake, if you look at the pictures with Malcolm, and then look at his T-Shirt.
    It's the same T-Shirt that he had in the Burning Man episode. So the pictures are from Season 7.

JonAnd85 Guest

And just one more thing! Look at the picture Golf-malcolm.jpg or on the Malcolm picture that i attached in my first post in this thread.
    Right there on his left arm you can spot a tatoo! I think it says "ZERO".

Great picts! Thanks for posting them. They're using the family golf one as the main pict for the MITM page on Tv.com so i don't think they're fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAnd85
    And just one more thing! Look at the picture Golf-malcolm.jpg or on the Malcolm picture that i attached in my first post in this thread.
    Right there on his left arm you can spot a tatoo! I think it says "ZERO".
    You're right! Frankie has a tattoo now. I think it says "zero" too. What does it mean? I wonder if they'll work it into the show. It's going to be hard to avoid since it's right there on his arm. I guess they could cover it up with make-up though. If Malcolm got a tattoo, Lois would totally freak!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople
    They are promo pics to promote the show, they are from FOX, made in August.

There are other photos, two per each actor including Francis.

The whole tatoo is old news. we dicussed it before wen he had it. cant remmber was the official line was or anything. i think they just covewr it up but they obviously didnt for that pic which is silly. any others remmber?

i didnt mean to imply the pics where fake, just that they look tacky, unlike the sets they use for the show. makes it look like they live in a world of plastic if you know what i mean.